• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior Cats Roleplay?

GrayDiscipleOfYeet

I have been inspired by recent events, as well as interest in the game Cattails, to create a 1x1 Warrior Cats thread centered around the bond between siblings. But in this case, one of them was actually adopted by the other's mother. It starts with the duo's apprenticeship and goes from there. Of course, let's not forget all the brutal trauma we've grown to know and love from the Hunter team.

I don't ask a lot from my potential partner. Please be able to write three detailed sentences to a paragraph; Good grammar wouldn't hurt, either. While I'll gladly accept a written description of Your Character, pictures would be great. Please do not give your cat a name that isn't possible within canon ("Obsidianclaw," Galaxyfur," etc,.) or a coat color that isn't natural in any way.

Of course, you'll be playing the adopted cat. I'll be playing (one of) the trueborn cat(s). There really isn't a preferred gender for this role.

The plot will be set in the Lake Territories. However, if you're like me and feel displeased at certain events within book canon, we will have either the original four or have SkyClan included (WITHOUT all of the A Vision Of Shadows nonsense).​

I love Cattails! I actually bought the game because it reminded me so much of Warrior Cats. Anyway, I would love to do this idea with you. I have most of the books I think, but I have only read to the ending of Power of Three. I read the first book of Omen of the Stars but it was a long time ago so I can't remember all the details. Will that be okay?

I haven’t been versed in Warrior Cats for a long time but I’ve gotten a spark of interest myself. If you wouldn’t mind guiding me a bit with lore, I’d absolutely love to write with you.

I love Cattails! I actually bought the game because it reminded me so much of Warrior Cats. Anyway, I would love to do this idea with you. I have most of the books I think, but I have only read to the ending of Power of Three. I read the first book of Omen of the Stars but it was a long time ago so I can't remember all the details. Will that be okay?

Oh, that's absolutely fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back