• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior Cats Roleplay!

Catlily1

It's ya boy! Uhh,,, James!
I'd like to be able to roleplay warrior cats with someone, but I can do multiple roleplays so don't worry about replying if someone else has!

I need a little bit of help naming my cat, however. I'd like him to be in Riverclan or Thunderclan, and we can figure out a plot together depending on your character and what sort of vibe you're thinking about!

I'd like to be able to roleplay warrior cats with someone, but I can do multiple roleplays so don't worry about replying if someone else has!

I need a little bit of help naming my cat, however. I'd like him to be in Riverclan or Thunderclan, and we can figure out a plot together depending on your character and what sort of vibe you're thinking about!
I would like to roleplay with you. I could help with the name as well. And I am great at thinking up plots.

I'd like to do w warriors roleplay?

I would love to rp with you! DM me and we can go from there! ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back