• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom warrior cats roleplay !!

milkiifox

♡(.◜ω◝.)♡
i’m going to keep this super short and to the point since i tend to ramble. my name is foxy and i am currently searching for a roleplay within the warrior cats universe c’: i’ll do anything from actual warriors to kittypets to strays/rogues/loners. if you have any ideas please feel free to share them!!

some random pairings we could work around —

leader x leader
leader x deputy (same clan or different)
leader x medicine cat (same clan or different)
warrior x medicine cat
warrior x apprentice
deputy x kittypet/stray
kittypet x kittypet
loner x loner

i am comfortable with both male and female characters as well as mxf and fxf pairings. my gender preference generally does depend on the plot we’re doing.

the only thing i am searching for in a partner is literacy! i tend to write at the least 300 words per post and if you could match that or go beyond it that would be heavenly! i am currently a bit rusty with my writing and i’m looking to improve again! i would like to push myself to create longer posts with more thought and detail. i would love a partner who appreciates the same effort!

if you’re interested please shoot me a pm or reply to the thread and i will message you for further plotting! thank you c’:

I'm interested, if you're still looking! I have an AU for Warriors that I'd love to share with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back