• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior cats roleplay anyone?

Minteafresh

Ok, yeah I know it's kind of a dead fandom, but it doesn't hurt to try. So, a warrior cats roleplay. Not sure where the sudden need to roleplay it came from, but it just manifested and I need to feed this urge I've gathered up a couple of ideas, though don't expect anything too wild. Anyway, no rules/guidelines you need to follow. Just please write in third person, and at least more then, ' he smiled '. Also, please try to reply at least once a day! I usually do m/m roleplays, but that'll probably zero my chances of a roleplay so any pairings are fine. Anyway, onto the plots ^^

Mapleclan and Willowclan used to be fairly peaceful clans. Sure,they had a few fights,but nothing too big. That changed when the twolegs came,and began to take land,as well as cats. Then everything began hectic. Land grew low,and war came,fights happening almost everyday. Until a medicine cat from each clan received a prophecy:

' The two birds will fly together on one feather to bring back the lost and find the new land'

Basically two apprentices with bird prefixes are to find their taken clanmates and find new land for clan. The only required thing is that they have bird prefixes. You must be ready to worldbuild along with me and play other characters. Your oc also can be a med cat apprentice, or a regular one. More can be discussed via pms.

Ok so one cat is a rouge kit. Found when they were young and taken in. As a kit they found themselves drifting away from the others, becoming cold. Mainly because they felt different from everyone else, and their parents abandoned them. Everyones given up on them, except one. One kit continues to try and entice them to play and make friends. Maybe they get close and become friends, or something more. No requirements.

So I got this idea a long time ago. Basically a apprentice meets a rouge around their age. They go to chase them away, but the rouge starts flirting with them, no shame at all.And it keeps happening, over and over.The apprentice can't help but fall for them, and oh no. One day they sneak out to meet them, and a warrior catches them. Rather then exile them, the rouges forced to join the clan ( which doesn't have alot of cats ig? Or maybe many died from a sickness) and the apprentice has to teach them and such as punishment. No requirements really, though in this case I'd prefer to play the rouge.

Two cats, both outcasts in their own clan find comfort in eachother. This ones super short to leave holes to be filled. No requirements really, we can discuss more via dm.

That's it really ! Of course your own plots are welcome of course, these are just a couple of ideas I had. Dm me if interested !​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back