Warrior Cats Warrior Cats - New-ish to the Fandom

Indivisible Ink

Professional Cynic
Hi, folks.

I've always been a fan of intelligent, feral animal based books - The Foxes of Firstdark, The Firebringer, Ratha's Creature, you name it. But during Covid, I read the first series of Warrior Cats and I have to say, I LOVE it.

I wanted to drop a thread on here to sort of gauge interest people might have in an OC-based Warrior Cats RP. From-scratch Clan creation, etc. I am a very detailed, literate RPer and love world-building and coming up with nifty ideas for plot. etc.

Looking forward to chatting with all you cool cats and kit(ten)s.

Hi, folks.

I've always been a fan of intelligent, feral animal based books - The Foxes of Firstdark, The Firebringer, Ratha's Creature, you name it. But during Covid, I read the first series of Warrior Cats and I have to say, I LOVE it.

I wanted to drop a thread on here to sort of gauge interest people might have in an OC-based Warrior Cats RP. From-scratch Clan creation, etc. I am a very detailed, literate RPer and love world-building and coming up with nifty ideas for plot. etc.

Looking forward to chatting with all you cool cats and kit(ten)s.
OMG YUS I LOVE NEWBIES OF THE WARRIORS CATS FANDOM!! WELCOME! HERE IS LIVING HEAVEN!! ILL BE ELATED TO RP AS OCS!!!HAHAH( ALSO, what book u on?)

OMG YUS I LOVE NEWBIES OF THE WARRIORS CATS FANDOM!! WELCOME! HERE IS LIVING HEAVEN!! ILL BE ELATED TO RP AS OCS!!!HAHAH( ALSO, what book u on?)
I finished up the first 6 books during Covid - I'm downloading more tonight when I get off work, actually. Any suggestions on where to go next? There are so many! Should I start with the prequels?

Also, PM me if you were interested in coming up with something, RP-wise!

I finished up the first 6 books during Covid - I'm downloading more tonight when I get off work, actually. Any suggestions on where to go next? There are so many! Should I start with the prequels?

Also, PM me if you were interested in coming up with something, RP-wise!
Uhm honestly i think you should do the prequels to see how the clans are made, then do blue stars prophecy, then you should do the 2nd set, then 3rd, then so on and so forth

An oc-based warriors rp would be pretty LIT. I'm new here and was taking a look around...they really don't have many here. I used to rp on Feralfront in the past but just found out they shut it down RIP

Heyhey! Welcome to the fandom! I'd absolutely die for a good warrior cats roleplay again bwhahaha

Possibly late but I'd be interested! I love RPing OC Warriors content and I haven't gotten to in quite some time, haha.

I have made a thread for Warriors Rp so if anyone is interested

I love doing these kinds of things!! The only issue comes when people makes fanclan lore very big, it intimidates a lot of people who wanna rp 😩

Users who are viewing this thread

Back