• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior Cats Interest Check?

Ysera Ysera If you follow a thread and get email updates on it, then you can just follow a link and it'll bring you straight to it
It's what I do XD

High positions won't be first come, first serve, but you're certainly welcome to apply for it. Details concerning that will be available on the ooc thread once it's ready. I'm going to be pretty busy for the next three days, but I'll try to have stuff up and ready by Monday at the latest.

Can I ask why you're so against just roleplaying on the forums? I hate to exclude you, but I'm not overly thrilled with Discord as a roleplay platform considering the word limit and the general consensus seems to be that people would rather roleplay here.

Ah, alright! I'll try my best to create one that will fit the RP then!

Sounds fun! I'm still very much on board and I'm looking forward to seeing the application requirements and such! 👍

Noted! I'll let y'all know once everything's ready. Doing things a little bit at a time since it's a lot of information to transfer over and my free time this weekend has been pretty limited.

Alright, folks. Here's the link for the ooc thread. Character sheets are attached as well. Didn't have time to finish all of my bios today, but figured that shouldn't stop the rest of you from adding your own characters. Feel free to ask any questions you might have over on the ooc thread. I'll likely delete this one once everyone's moved over.

Unite or Die OOC Thread

I'm definitely interested!~

So, how many people are you open to accepting? Are we allowed to create more than one cat or just one per person?

Sign-ups are unlimited so I'll always be accepting. Your other question is answered on the ooc thread, but I'll answer it here too. You can create as many characters as you can handle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back