• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior Cats - Forbidden romance & battle galore - Preferably 1x1

ElvenScar

i love the night and the rain
Hiya! My name is Heather and I'm looking for a friend to kinda take me back in time.

Warrior cats is how I got into RP as a kid. I'm in my almost mid 20s now (yes you heard me) and I still love the fandom. I definitely would need an 18+ partner as I don't feel comfortable RP'ing with a minor (regardless of content!).

I'm the type to easily make 10+ characters if the RP calls for it. I love mapping things out, coming up with concepts, designing new clans and territories. Planning is afterall the best part!

My favorite genres are romance (especially if it's forbidden!), drama, and battle scenes. Who doesn't love some clan on clan action?

I'm very open minded and just want to have fun whilst also taking the RP seriously! Compromise and communication is key! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back