Character Theory Warrior Cats: Discuss Your OCs

Bio

Acornheart

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is a thread that is focused on sharing your Warrior Cats OCs with others and just kind of discussing them, giving feedback, and anything else related. This thread isn’t supposed to be for roleplaying. Also, I’m new here, so please be patient with me (I’m not new to roleplaying and creating characters, just to roleplaying on forums in particular).

This forum‘s cover is from the Warrior Cats website, but I’m not sure who drew it. Sorry bout that.

Last edited:
Feather’star (wish)
Ok, well, I guess I’ll start.

I made a character a while ago who’s personality was just kind of “leader”, so I need some help trying to make something interesting for her character.

Feather’star is a gentle she-cat who is leader of RiverClan. She is unable to speak (she got wounded somehow, not rlly sure yet), so she communicates using a cat version of sign language (it mostly involves flipping her tail, twitching her ears). Most cats in her clan learned her “cat sign language”, but for the ones who don’t know it, her deputy will translate for them.

That‘s kinda all I have for her.

Feather’star is a gentle she-cat who is leader of RiverClan. She is unable to speak (she got wounded somehow, not rlly sure yet), so she communicates using a cat version of sign language (it mostly involves flipping her tail, twitching her ears). Most cats in her clan learned her “cat sign language”, but for the ones who don’t know it, her deputy will translate for them.

That‘s kinda all I have for her.
she sounds very interesting! im intrigued by the cat sign language. did she get injured after becoming leader or before she became a leader?

one of my warrior cats ocs is Silverpool, a RiverClan medicine cat. she used to have a backstory but i havent used her in so long ive forgotten it lol

tho recently i started re-reading the books from the very beginning and its making me want to get back into creating ocs & rping again

Ooh! I like both OC's!! ^^

I used to have a Windclan oc from a roleplay I had all the way back in 2019-ish. Her name was Lilacsong, she was a bisexual fluffy diluted calico she-cat with green eyes. She was a foster kitten, taken in after she had been found on the border. I remember in her apprenticeship, she developed a crush on her best friend, Blazepaw. But after a bit, Bblazepaw left the clan because she felt as though she didnt belong. I don't remember a lot about what happened during that time, but I know Lilacsong eventually found her on the border and brough her back to Windclan. Blazepaw became Blazemelody and they became mates! I remember they had three kittens, but I forgot most of what else happened.

Man, that was a really fun roleplay. Probably the most developed warriors OC I have tbh lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back