Warrior Cats Warrior cats chat!

I remember looking up those quizzes that were like: “What warriors clan are you part of?” that put like 25 different viruses on your computer when you completed it and whenever I didn’t get shadowclan I tried it again and again until I got it. If that didn’t work I looked up what answers to put to get shadowclan. Sheesh.
lmfao- i'd do that too haha- like once i made an oc named like smoke ' kit or some shit, i dont fuckin' know- it was so cringy like- b l e h cringe.

lmfao- i'd do that too haha- like once i made an oc named like smoke ' kit or some shit, i dont fuckin' know- it was so cringy like- b l e h cringe.
Oh my god. Those names like ‘ShadowPelt’ or ‘DarkPaw’ are the best and the worst.

who's your favorite oc that you've created?
Also, any warrior cat aus?
I’ve mentioned this before in a post, but definitely my boy CrookedStripe. I’ve actually been developing his whole things for a while.

His brand-new, non-shadow the hedgehog backstory deals more with religion, death, cat hell, kit murder and raids!!! It’s extremely dark, but I love writing things like that. He’s definitely my favourite because of all the time I’ve poured into him.

And no, I don’t make AUs for warrior cats, I like the story as it is!

I’ve mentioned this before in a post, but definitely my boy CrookedStripe. I’ve actually been developing his whole things for a while.

His brand-new, non-shadow the hedgehog backstory deals more with religion, death, cat hell, kit murder and raids!!! It’s extremely dark, but I love writing things like that. He’s definitely my favourite because of all the time I’ve poured into him.

my favorite is Stormstar, who is a TC leader brainwashed by the DF into leading a cult. She managed to become leader by convincing the other leader(the DF increased her charisma by a lot. Only the senior warriors and elders don't believe her). Poisonbite's new name is Ratfang, and he's wayyyy more developed.

my favorite AU is probably my only au and Tigerclaw, Scourge and Firestar are evil loner friends. Tigerclaw is now Hammer, Firestar is now Hammer and Scourge is still Scourge.

Also, the elder trying to stop her has no sense of smell and arthritis

Users who are viewing this thread

Back