• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom warrior cat thing

you can seek out potential roleplayers in the recruit area. 1x1 if you're seeking a simple 1x1 roleplay, group if you want to do a Clan roleplay like the ones that existed on Feralfront. (as in, the fanclans. not the main game ones.)

I actually made one!

Semi-realistic. No powers yet, only cats for the moment. But realistic and unrealistic names are acceptable. There's currently one clan but the plan is to have more split off from the main clan later on and create their own. Those clans will be under the control of the people who choose to play those who split away. We have a discord, an info hub and an in game starter thread.

The game title is A Feral Reboot: The Origins

Currently looking for warriors, Apprentices, kits, elders, Queens and a potential Healer's Apprentice to be promoted IC. We have a text channel in our discord for high position interest!

The discord link is in this thread, please comment on the thread or in the characters & ranks channel on discord with your characters and what ranks you'd like them to be and we'll add them on.

Territory is an abandoned town, their camp is in a small house in the center.

Current positions are
Leader: Silentstar
Deputy: Blackfire
Healer: Dawnfrost
Healer's Apprentice: TBD IC

Warriors: Dreamwish

Apprentices: Goldenpaw

Queens: Willowfrost

Kits: Finchkit, Honeykit, Vividkit

Elders: none

No character sheet required! Just comment your characters names and ranks. We have a limit of 4 characters per person but request that you select one to be your main.

Well the carter I'm trying to get a backstory for is a rouge sone mack i her own clan calld dawn clan with the other rougs that she meet on the way

Oh yikes same for me I don’t do discord either.
🙏 if you plan on doing one on rp nation I would gladly Join though. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back