• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warrior Cat Rp?

Ajaxxers

He/She // Tired Af // 8-20-23 <3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
HiHi! My name is either Arthur or Jolene (Preferred Names),I’m looking for a few 1x1 Warrior Cat rp to do on here or on Discord if you prefer to do it on Discord! Feel free to DM me questions or reply to the thread with any questions! i have a few characters that i wanna use and try to get a story for and some of my characters are LGBTQ+ so i’m sorry if i decline if a cat becomes mates with one of ur cats!^^

pssst pssst :') we are making a warrior cat forum. We have a discord too where you can build with us!

yeah it's not very well established or funded yet so there will be issues HOWEVER

There's also Tabby tales! they are established and funded. If you wanna dive into something active

yeah it's not very well established or funded yet so there will be issues HOWEVER

There's also Tabby tales! they are established and funded. If you wanna dive into something active
I've never used a site like that before 😅 Is there a place that explains how to?

pssst pssst :') we are making a warrior cat forum. We have a discord too where you can build with us!
Sorry,i’m not good with big group rps especially on Discord since i’m not on it alot,so i’m sorry!

Hey! I’m interested in some RP's and trying to get back into the game (as I’ve been a bit dead for a few week).

I tend to have more morally gray and complex characters and like darker RPs (food shortage & the like) , but also adore feel good family and loaf RPs.
Long responses (about a few paragraphs) are a must for me.

If your still interested, let me know, and I’ll DM you and see if our OCs vibe with each other’s : )

Hey! I’m interested in some RP's and trying to get back into the game (as I’ve been a bit dead for a few week).

I tend to have more morally gray and complex characters and like darker RPs (food shortage & the like) , but also adore feel good family and loaf RPs.

If your still interested, let me know, and I’ll DM you and see if our OCs vibe with each other’s : )
Yes please!!!!

HiHi! My name is either Arthur or Jolene (Preferred Names),I’m looking for a few 1x1 Warrior Cat rp to do on here or on Discord if you prefer to do it on Discord! Feel free to DM me questions or reply to the thread with any questions! i have a few characters that i wanna use and try to get a story for and some of my characters are LGBTQ+ so i’m sorry if i decline if a cat becomes mates with one of ur cats!^^
Warrior cat series got me into reading. I would love to be part of an rp!

Hi sorry for the late reply! got pretty busy with the exam at school but of course!^^ feel free to DM me and we can plot something out!^^

I'm interested but I cant always promise a few paragraphs in reply. I have 170+ ocs to choose from.

id be down to do a warrior cat rp with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back