Warrior Cats OCs Adoption! Adopt a creature today!

Harmonic Raindrops

I love Spencer Reid I love Spencer Reid I love Sp-
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Welcome to the Warrior cats Adoption center. I have a few random filler characters for a Warriors RP of mine, and I've expanded on a few of the characters. I'd love to send them to living homes, so without further ado, here are the adoptable OCs, as well as my alliances page (if it says it's someone's OC, then you can't adopt them as I've copied and pasted the list from my group roleplay)
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN ADOPTING THE OC YOU WILL GET THE RIGHTS TO THE NAMES OF FAMILY MEMBERS, BUT NOT THE RIGHTS TO THE NAMES OF MENTORS AND APPRENTICES (you may use the names but cannot develop them into characters). YOU MAY NOT SAY THE OC IS CREATED BY YOU, BUT YOU MAY USE WRITING EXCERPTS (BUT CANNOT PASS THEM OFF AS YOUR OWN). I WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR SOMETHING LIKE ART BUT I WILL MOSTLY GIVE THEM FOR FREE
more will be added

Rainstar(path)
NOW OWNED BY Sunfall27 Sunfall27

Age At Death and Cause of Death: Rainstar died at 87 moons (7 years and 3 months) from loss of blood after a fox attack.
Clan: Shadowclan
Mentor(s) and Apprentices: Splitstone (mentor) grey she-cat with a dark stripe along her boddy. Newtrain (apprentice) orange and white speckled tom.
Appearance: Sleek light grey pelted she-cat, with blue eyes. Her right ear is dark brown. She has a thin, well muscled build, and strong swimming skills, although she wasn't taught.
Personality: Sweet, and very proud of her clan, and how far they've come. Her only focus is making her clan stronger, and she would gladly give all her lives for her clanmates and her family. She often excepts loners or rouges into her clan, and doesn't take kindly to harsh words pointed towards her clan. She treats every cat with respect, and doesn't often hold a grudge, or fight, as she prefers not to shed blood, but when it comes down to it, she will fight with tooth and claw.
Family: Snowlark (mother, alive) pretty white she-cat with blue eyes. Deadsreak (Father, Thunderclan, alive) large grey-brown tom. Quietripple (adoptive father) grey tom with white boots and darker speckles. Ripplepaw (half sister, dead) white she-cat with grey speckles, was killed by an adder's bite.
Notes: Snowlark. had been seeing Deadstreak for a while and when she found out she was pregnant, her mate left her. Not knowing what to do, she turned to her oldest friend, Quietripple, and he stepped in as Rainstar's adoptive father. Not long after she was born, snowlark became pregnant again, this time with Quietripples kits. Worried on how he might react, Snowlark fled, and a few sunrises latter, she gave birth to two kits, right in the middle of leaf-bear. The first kit died of cold, before he was even named, but the second kit, Ripplekit, survived, and was carried home safely. Eventually, Quietripple found out that the kitten was his, and became very distant. They were never more than friends, and they both knew the birth of Ripplekit was never ment to happen. They stayed distant for a long time, until the shock of Ripplepaw's death brought them together, and They made amends, though they could never rekindled their friendship, as it was to much for them.

I
Moonstrike
Age At Death and Cause of Death: Moonstrike died when he was 66 moons (5 years and 6 months) by drowning in a small body of water (of your choice)
Clan: Thunderclan
Mentor(s) and Apprentices: Nettlefur (mentor) reddish -brown tom with spiky fur. Sweetpaw(storm) (apprentice, in training) grey and cream spotted she-cat.
Appearance: Swift, silver fured tom with large black spots and striking yellow eyes.
Personality: Moonstrike is quick to jump into battle of there's a fight, and can come on a bit strong, but he is loyal and caring, and will always stand up for what he thinks is right, even if others disagree. Sometimes he can be a bit t o eager to jump into to battle though, and his recklessness can often lead to trouble.
Family: Nightquake (mother, dead) black she-cat with bright yellow eyes, was crushed by a rock fall. Aspenleap (father, alive) handsome silver tabby tom with dark green eyes. Asterlilly (sister, alive) black she-cat with silver tabby stripes. Silverspider (brother, alive) silver tom with green eyes.
Notes: Moonstrike has lived a pretty normal life, being born and raised in Thuderclan with two siblings. On the day of their warrior ceremonies, just after they had received their warrior names, his mother was crushed by a rock fall, which narrowly missed Moonstrike as his mother pushed him out of the way and put herself in the path of danger. He has been blamed for their mother's death ever since.

Find my other OCs on Wattpad! FloatingLillys - Wattpad

Last edited:
This is great for me I write a lot of fandom and I've been looking for ocs. so I can use them and their family but not the apprentice or mentor.

Yea i mean you can you can use the apprentice and mentor names, you just can't develop them into fully-fledged characters, unlike the family. Though i will note that these OCs will be used as filler characters in my group RP, but other than that the're all yours and i'd love for them to go to good homes lol.
(They won't be used anywhere else, its just that i created them from those fillers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back