• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom warrior cat clan - accepting!!

ronomy

tube of gogurt
hey there! i was wondering if there were any fans/readers of the warrior cats series on here?
i'm experienced with warrior cat role-plays and would love to get a group one started on here, if there's any interest!
here's just a basic idea of what i had in mind:

- original characters. no mythical powers/colors. none copied from the books. clan names for clan cats.
- an original clan! by its own name, not affiliated with the books. its own leader, deputy, etc.
- at least three lines of response per cat. decent grammar/post setup? know how to use quotations
(like "" when characters speak in role-play), etc. with at least one post every day/every other day?
just so no one is kept waiting for too long.
- as many characters as you want to take on! but only one important role per player (med cat, med app,
leader, deputy, etc.)

just let me know if you have any interest and what you think of my quick little list of ideas/guidelines! i don't
want to set up a clan/get invested for no one to want to participate, haha.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

an update! (10/7/20)

main thread here!

i've begun a thread if you'd like to check it out/bookmark it for the future! soon we'll be able
to start reserving ranks, posting character sheets, figuring out relationships, and so on! i'll
probably begin a poll to run my ideas for the major plot points across you guys and see
which one you're all feeling!! the main thread isn't accepting posts yet, and i'd rather no one
post character sheets yet, but let me know what you think as i work on layouts and information
and such! and feel free to post on the ooc thread if you're truly dedicated and will end up joining!

Last edited:
I'm pretty shy about animal roleplays since Warrior Cats RPs and reading Warriors is something I did a LONG time ago... but honestly I'd be kinda down to do something like this! I miss being a hardworking cat in a clan. Only thing is that I'm not used to how group roleplays are typically set up, so I might make a mistake or two. Especially BCCode, I know nothing about it and have never utilized it as you can tell from this reply. I've been pretty good about replies lately but I have a tendency to skip a lot of days if things get boring, so I'm a little hesitant to express interest in something that requires high activity but I think the idea of a warrior cat clan would be cool! If nothing else, here's a bump lol.

I'm pretty shy about animal roleplays since Warrior Cats RPs and reading Warriors is something I did a LONG time ago... but honestly I'd be kinda down to do something like this! I miss being a hardworking cat in a clan. Only thing is that I'm not used to how group roleplays are typically set up, so I might make a mistake or two. Especially BCCode, I know nothing about it and have never utilized it as you can tell from this reply. I've been pretty good about replies lately but I have a tendency to skip a lot of days if things get boring, so I'm a little hesitant to express interest in something that requires high activity but I think the idea of a warrior cat clan would be cool! If nothing else, here's a bump lol.

totally understandable if you make any mistakes! i haven't done it in a while either, i'm sure
it'll be totally fine! and as for bccode, i wouldn't need anything fancy!! i'm more concerned
about good grammar and such, haha. the nice looking posts are just a perk. and honestly,
though i would love for the rp to be a bit active so it could progress faster, i honestly would
do anything just for an rp like this to exist!! and if that means every contributor posts once
a week, that's something i'm willing to be lax about. thank you so much for your interest!!!
i'm hoping we can make someone that works for everyone interested!

I haven't finished reading Warrior Cats yet, but I'm getting close! I have done plenty of Warrior Cat role plays in the past, and I would love to join this one! I'm not too familiar with codes, but I can easily learn if needed. I'm a semi-detailed writer, and 3 sentences wouldn't be a problem for me! I might not get on every day, but I will for sure get on every other, unless something comes up.

I haven't finished reading Warrior Cats yet, but I'm getting close! I have done plenty of Warrior Cat role plays in the past, and I would love to join this one! I'm not too familiar with codes, but I can easily learn if needed. I'm a semi-detailed writer, and 3 sentences wouldn't be a problem for me! I might not get on every day, but I will for sure get on every other, unless something comes up.

ty for the interest!! if im being honest, i never finished the entire series either! i think i got through the first set,
and halfway through the second? i definitely read enough to get me hooked on the premise though, haha.
and i don't think there'll be any need for any fancy coding, so no worries!! so long as things are just a bit
organized and easy to read is all!! i'm not too used to this formatting of bccode either, so i definitely wouldn't
expect any participants to be. and honestly, even every three days would be fine! and of course if something
were to come up we'd all understand! i'm glad people on here have actually read the series and would be
interested in the first place, haha.

Also, I’m not at all knowing of BBCode, so setback there. I’m also trying to get better in semi-lit to kit roleplays, so bear with me :)

i've been summoned! I've honestly been in the mood for one lately and it sounds like it'd be fun! I'm on daily and can write fairly descriptive.

blip
I’d be very interested! I don’t see as many animal roleplays on here, but those are what I’m best at.
i've been summoned! I've honestly been in the mood for one lately and it sounds like it'd be fun! I'm on daily and can write fairly descriptive.
i'm glad you guys are interested as well! i'll get to work on formatting a
thread for us to put our character sheets on, as well as a thread for us to
role-play on! hopefully it'll be done by the end of the week? i've been sick
so there's definitely no promises, haha.

hey there! i was wondering if there were any fans/readers of the warrior cats series on here?
i'm experienced with warrior cat role-plays and would love to get a group one started on here, if there's any interest!
here's just a basic idea of what i had in mind:

- original characters. no mythical powers/colors. none copied from the books. clan names for clan cats.
- an original clan! by its own name, not affiliated with the books. its own leader, deputy, etc.
- at least three lines of response per cat. decent grammar/post setup? know how to use quotations
(like "" when characters speak in role-play), etc. with at least one post every day/every other day?
just so no one is kept waiting for too long.
- as many characters as you want to take on! but only one important role per player (med cat, med app,
leader, deputy, etc.)

just let me know if you have any interest and what you think of my quick little list of ideas/guidelines! i don't
want to set up a clan/get invested for no one to want to participate, haha.

ive read all the books except for the last one or two series that came out and ive tried my hand at warrior roleplays occasionally in the past (shoutout to fanfic.net lmao). all in all, consider me hooked ♡

Color me interested! I started reading warrior cats little while ago (just started second book) so I'm super hyped for all cat action!

a little update!

main thread here!

i've begun a thread if you'd like to check it out/bookmark it for the future! soon we'll be able
to start reserving ranks, posting character sheets, figuring out relationships, and so on! i'll
probably begin a poll to run my ideas for the major plot points across you guys and see
which one you're all feeling!! the main thread isn't accepting posts yet, and i'd rather no one
post character sheets yet, but let me know what you think as i work on layouts and information
and such! and feel free to post on the ooc thread if you're truly dedicated and will end up joining!

I am absolutely down. I haven't read any warrior cats books since I was still a kid... Man there is sure a lot to catch up on... :-_-lines:
But if nobody minds that its been literal ages, I'd love to participate!

I've got my eye on that medicine cat spot...

Wow it's been such a long time since I've read Warrior Cats but I was OBSESSED with them in middle school. A warrior cats RPG site was actually what first got me into roleplaying. I am very down to join!

Man, I haven't read any since middle school but I'd love to join. I used to be on Warriorcatsrpg back in the day. Maybe it'd be nice to get back to my roots. Maybe I can bring back an updated form of my first OC.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back