Other Warning Do Not Varify the Discord Shaming Server Its A Hack!!!

I don't know if this is the proper place to post this but my friend just got hacked. It started with a message accusing them of being a pedophile and sending a girl inappropriate things. Understandably my friend was confused because she's done no such thing so she joined the channel to see what supposed evidence they had and to clear up what she clearly thought was a misunderstanding. After she verified the QR Code she didn't get to see said evidence instead it blacked everyone on her friends' list and sent them the same message to make it seem as though it was real. Luckily she knows me IRL so I know for a fact she didn't block me, she is currently in the process of unlocking everyone and deleting the messages as we speak.

I've seen this hack before it's very convincing if you've never encountered or heard of it before when you get to the server page you aren't allowed to leave messages or see anything until you verify. It really makes you think that it's an active server with members, as you can see the list I members on the side, literally hundreds of people and there's a party emoji counter making I seem as though there are hundreds of people cheering in the fact that are being exposed for something you know you didn't do, but you want to see what stuff you supposedly sent this random girl so you try your damndest to get in. I mean you can't dispel the lies if you can't see them right? What really sells it is that the person who seemingly sent it to you has you blocked due to the hack and when you verify the code it blocks all your contacts and sends them that message if you didn't check your messages first to see that the same message that been sent to you was sent to all your contacts you much actually believe that all your friends have seen whatever lies have been told about you and that theg believe it which is why theg blocked you.

You don't really realize that they've been blocked on your end at first so imagine not being able to message the person who sent you a message or talk to the people the message was sent to before figuring it out? This hack is just cruel and evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back