Other WARNING: Discord Scam going around

Dominaiscna

The Dreamer
Hey guys!

I am an old RPN member, and have come on here now just to post a word of warning for all RPN users, especially those using Discord.
There has been a discord scam going around - while I am sure some people are aware, I wanted to help spread the word as much as I can so no one else falls into this trap.

Recently, (as in like 5 minutes ago) I noticed two my old rpn people had sent me strange messages, with a link to a discord server. Its name was something like EXPOSED Discord Server.
I had noticed messages like these as recent as a few days ago - when I got a message like these ones, from someone I didn't know at all.

The screenshots are attached below of my chat with these RPN friends of mine. I have censored out their names and pictures for their privacy.

Upon some further research into the EXPOSED scam, it seems clicking on the link will get your discord account banned, or lets your account get hacked.
As happened with my friends.

Please, please please, do NOT click on similar links to EXPOSED servers, - or any links for that matter. This is mostly for the people who were not aware that this scam is going around.
If you have - please change your login details, or install 2-step verification, or anything else along those lines.
And if you have come across these messages from people you know, please let all your servers and friends know to avoid this scam at all costs, and minimize the number of people affected by it.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you have a nice rest of your day.
- Domi

Attachments

• 1657051769148.png
    1657051769148.png
    178.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 1657051804559.png
    1657051804559.png
    121.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 1657051917844.png
    1657051917844.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I appreciate the heads-up and letting others know about this. Discord needs to keep an eye on this and ensure others don't get affected by this scam. Those who decide to exploit others - they are getting sneakier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back