• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warhammer: The Rise of Chaos

adrian_

julie my beloved 🥰
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Warhammer: The Rise of Chaos
《■ ■ ■》

They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines such that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear.
The Emperor Of Mankind

Hi there! I'm Arion, Imperial Fists fanboy and lover of the Imperium's righteous lore. Moving off of that speech you've probably read over one hundred times i want to say thank you for taking the time to read this, and that i have two newly formed ideas for RP's set in the grim dark future of the 41st.... Uh. You know. Also i'm looking for help in creating and managing these RP's if i even get enough interest here. Without further ado here they are.

• Chaos Traitor Marine forces have taken a foothold on the planet of Torae, quickly turning ordinary men on this Imperial Guard recruitment planet into traitors and heretics. Roleplayers are within a detachment of Ultramarine/Dark Angel forces and are quickly dwindling. Reinforcements may take months, even years to arrive, all fighting their own battles.

None of this is set in stone and anything can change based on peoples ideas, i may not even do these, i would like to do something episodic, like a clone wars type deal, a new character per episode, however that may not go well (It sounds so fucking cool though.).

Last edited:
I might be interested if I could control an unattached force. For instances, some of the Chaos Marines, or some traitor Guard, or even some remaining loyal Imperial Guard. I prefer to weave in and out of player interactions, impacting the world & plot directly and indirectly.

Hey, I'd love to join this since the one I tried to run kind of crashed. I'd prefer to play a Guardsmen, but I can play a Marine just as well. (Hell yeah, Imperial Fists!)

Hey, I'd love to join this since the one I tried to run kind of crashed. I'd prefer to play a Guardsmen, but I can play a Marine just as well. (Hell yeah, Imperial Fists!)

I might be interested if I could control an unattached force. For instances, some of the Chaos Marines, or some traitor Guard, or even some remaining loyal Imperial Guard. I prefer to weave in and out of player interactions, impacting the world & plot directly and indirectly.

Well damn, cool, didn't think anyone would be in on this, try to tag anybody you know who would be interested, i'll get the RoC (Is that the one you guys wanted or nah?) rp up, would you guys be interested in doing this episodically or just keeping it to singular characters? Imperial Guardsmen and Chaos forces are all completely fine as this will hopefully go pretty far.

Also might take me a bit to create everything.

I'm good with Rise of Chaos one. What kind of regiment of guard will be there? I'm good with it playing epiaodically or staying with the same characters.

Last edited:
I'm good with Rise of Chaos one. What kind of regiment of guard will be there?

Torae is a recruitment/former death world so i'm thinking the Indigan's would do the best job of countering most megafauna in the area while being able to put up with Chaos. The troops originally recruited are regular Cadian.

Alright. I'll be more then happy to play as a Cadian then.

Color me interested, don't see much in the realm of warhammer 40k around here sadly enough. From what I'm seeing will elements of faction flipping be present, one situation focusing on chaos before shifting over to loyalist?

Color me interested, don't see much in the realm of warhammer 40k around here sadly enough. From what I'm seeing will elements of faction flipping be present, one situation focusing on chaos before shifting over to loyalist?

From what this is shaping up to be there will most likely be faction flipping but it will be sporadic from 'episode' to 'episode'.

OOC and character sheet is being created today.

Last edited:
I'd love to join, what factions, exactly, are open?

It will vary quite a bit, but the first Episode will be centered on Imperial Guardsmen, specifically the Indigan's and Cadians and the Dark Angel and Ultramrine space marines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back