• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
"Trust me, if it's a witch hunter I'm going back to Middenland. I'll fight orcs, beastmen, hell I'll even fight Chaos if I'm drunk enough. But nothing will convince me to be in the same room as a witch hunter."

Go ahead! Count me in!
Sweet. Expect a ping in the morning/mid afternoon/late evening, depending on your timezone and when I wake up lol.

I would like a rewrite for the end times in general, that was a wreck of story writing. Lots of characters weren't on character, and others were just outright forgotten.

For example, look up Skarsnik during the endtimes. He's declared prophet of one of the orc gods, and just doesn't show up again.

Sweet. Expect a ping in the morning/mid afternoon/late evening, depending on your timezone and when I wake up lol.

I would like a rewrite for the end times in general, that was a wreck of story writing. Lots of characters weren't on character, and others were just outright forgotten.

For example, look up Skarsnik during the endtimes. He's declared prophet of one of the orc gods, and just doesn't show up again.
...what? Scrawny, sneaky rat boot got chosen as the Avatar of the Supreme Krumpers? What the actual shit.

...what? Scrawny, sneaky rat boot got chosen as the Avatar of the Supreme Krumpers? What the actual shit.
Dude was goblin Sun Tzu. Dude was able to take Karak Eight peaks from Belegar Ironhammer and Queek Headtaker by being more cunning and tactically sound than either of them, and scaring gits into shape when need be. Surprising for a goblin, I know, but he's one of the most intelligent of his species.

Dude was goblin Sun Tzu. Dude was able to take Karak Eight peaks from Belegar Ironhammer and Queek Headtaker by being more cunning and tactically sound than either of them, and scaring gits into shape when need be. Surprising for a goblin, I know, but he's one of the most intelligent of his species.
FUCK for some reason I thought he was a Skaven. Now I remember him. Still, why the fuck is he an Avatar of the Ork God's?

FUCK for some reason I thought he was a Skaven. Now I remember him. Still, why the fuck is he an Avatar of the Ork God's?
As I said, goblin Sun Tzu. He was chosen by the orc god of Cunning, and for good reason. He was able to, with only goblins mind you, beat out a force of dwarfs who fought to keep Karak Eight Peaks (massive dwarf hold) from anyone else, as it was their ancestral home. Then, he had to fight the most militaristic of the skaven, Clan Mors, who had tunnels and holes all over the underside of the place.

With fucking goblins alone.

It's no easy feat. Best part is, he stayed in power that entire time. Nobody was able to usurp the dude. He was chosen by the Mork (I'm pretty sure) because of that. No other greenskin has proven themselves so deceptive and intelligent as he.

As I said, goblin Sun Tzu. He was chosen by the orc god of Cunning, and for good reason. He was able to, with only goblins mind you, beat out a force of dwarfs who fought to keep Karak Eight Peaks (massive dwarf hold) from anyone else, as it was their ancestral home. Then, he had to fight the most militaristic of the skaven, Clan Mors, who had tunnels and holes all over the underside of the place.

With fucking goblins alone.

It's no easy feat. Best part is, he stayed in power that entire time. Nobody was able to usurp the dude. He was chosen by the Mork (I'm pretty sure) because of that. No other greenskin has proven themselves so deceptive and intelligent as he.
Ahhh, right. Forgot one of the orc god's was brutally cunning. Gork, right? Or is it Mork?

So what would you guys want to do?

Vermintide? Greentide? Darktide? Deadtide? Roaming the world, going on a specific quest? SUMMONING THE ELECTOR COUNTS?

ffffffffuuuuuck.

Finally not dealing with real life. Let me make a new thread really quick.

Hello! I hope it’s alright if I post, but is this RP still on going?

If so, it be possible if I joined at some point? :o

Hello! I hope it’s alright if I post, but is this RP still on going?

If so, it be possible if I joined at some point? :o
1634354955607.png i think its safe to say its not, a good tip to look for in the future if you scroll a little too far back in the interest checks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back