• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Shadephoenix

Cyborgs eat bullets!
It is the time of gods, warriors, mages, and knights, The Empire works with the elves to stop the threat of Chaos, Grail Knights scour the lands looking for any sign of Chaos to snuff out. And Chaos cults secretly plot and plan for their gods, fulfilling their wishes and desires. It is an eternal conflict that rages throughout the ages with both sides winning and losing battles, but it is the heroes that are remembered throughout the world. No matter what side they fight on, the names of heroes can incite praises and screams from both sides, it all depends on who's telling the story. Now, what is the story and legacy of your hero?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for taking the time to read this one out. I'm looking for two other partners who might be interested in doing this roleplay. I am a little new to Warhammer Fantasy, but I have fallen in love with the world pre Age of Sigmar. I will be playing a Squire from Bretonnia who's trying to become a Grail Knight, I hope that gives you some idea of what kind of character you would like to play in this roleplay.

I am looking for at least two others to do this with, so please send me a message so we can talk this out. I have some ideas I would like to run by my partners and I would like to hear what they would like to bring to the table. I would honestly like this to be a long term roleplay, with each character having moments to shine.

I'm not exactly a lore wizard, but I'm not gonna say no to a WFB roleplay. Hope that's okay if I have some holes in my knowledge.

As for characters, I have some ideas, but nothing I'd like to use above all others. Are there any specific character archetypes you're looking for?

Empire/Human only, or could I roll up to the party as a Prince of Chrace?
Empire is not the only human nation. Bretonnia and Kislev come to mind, Tilea, Estalia and border princes are also nearby, as well as Araby and a few states in the far east if you want to reach out far. Plus Norsca, but I doubt Norscans would be relevant to this particular RP.

I got into Warhammer via the Total War games so fantasy was my introduction, tbh I prefer fanasty as well but 40K is fine but there's so much lore that trying to get into 40K sometimes feels impossible

SUMMON THE ELECTOR COUNTS

Yeah, Total War got me into it as well.
WARHAMMER FANTASY STARTING WITHOUT ME?

THIS ACTION DOES NOT HAVE MY CONSENT.

Total war got me real good too.

If this ever gets attention, I'd totally be down to try and push limits of a "good" with a Lahmian, or just go for a greatsword. After all, Franz did have his life saved from an assassination attempt by a particular bloodsucker known as Genevieve Dieudonné, and was officially recognized for it. Happily married as well.

WARHAMMER FANTASY STARTING WITHOUT ME?

THIS ACTION DOES NOT HAVE MY CONSENT.

Total war got me real good too.

If this ever gets attention, I'd totally be down to try and push limits of a "good" with a Lahmian, or just go for a greatsword. After all, Franz did have his life saved from an assassination attempt by a particular bloodsucker known as Genevieve Dieudonné, and was officially recognized for it. Happily married as well.
Hell yeah! Personally, I'm thinking of making a squire of the Knights of the White Wolf. Tall, stoic lad who likes to smash people's skulls in with a warhammer, and thinks his superiors are idiots for not using guns.

Hell yeah! Personally, I'm thinking of making a squire of the Knights of the White Wolf. Tall, stoic lad who likes to smash people's skulls in with a warhammer, and thinks his superiors are idiots for not using guns.
Ooh, so that means that he probably uses guns, no? Or, at least would if he had access.

I'm probably gonna double down on the idea of a vampire in a high place forced to do something to try and stay in hiding. Very much content to stay up in their high place and sip wine all day, but pushed to actually act on the part of their position when shit starts to hit the fan.

"I just wanted to lay drunk in bed all day, and now I have Norscans knocking on my door? Ugh, fine. Dress the Wight up with something nice so too many people don't bat an eye, I'll pretend to be a court wizard for a few hours."

Ooh, so that means that he probably uses guns, no? Or, at least would if he had access.

I'm probably gonna double down on the idea of a vampire in a high place forced to do something to try and stay in hiding. Very much content to stay up in their high place and sip wine all day, but pushed to actually act on the part of their position when shit starts to hit the fan.

"I just wanted to lay drunk in bed all day, and now I have Norscans knocking on my door? Ugh, fine. Dress the Wight up with something nice so too many people don't bat an eye, I'll pretend to be a court wizard for a few hours."
He used to be a pistolier, before he got thrown out for breaking a few noble's arms in a bar fight. He still carries around a pistol just in case.

"Watch yourself, undead. If it wasn't for the raiders at your door, I would have introduced you to the business end of this hammer. Maybe if you help us enough, I'll give you a day's head start before I report you to the witch hunters."

"Actually, that would mean talking to those Cult of Sigmar fucker's, you're off the hook."

He used to be a pistolier, before he got thrown out for breaking a few noble's arms in a bar fight. He still carries around a pistol just in case.

"Watch yourself, undead. If it wasn't for the raiders at your door, I would have introduced you to the business end of this hammer. Maybe if you help us enough, I'll give you a day's head start before I report you to the witch hunters."

"Actually, that would mean talking to those Cult of Sigmar fucker's, you're off the hook."
"You're lucky I don't have Von Carstein blood or something else in me, or I'd suck you dry for that."

"And not that way. I'd need at least a Bugman's for that, and that's a rare pickup."

Honestly, my friend pitched me a cool concept for a WHFRP campaign for DND or the like, but it's super intrigue based, it might work for a RP here.

Long story short, Praag's about to get attacked by Norscans in a week. The tsar/leader/whatever they're called is off grabbing reinforcements from Kislev, and plans to be back (hopefully) before the invasion. However, there's been whispers of a cult that already exists in the city planning to throw the gates open and let the besiegers in early.

Could be a cool start.

"You're lucky I don't have Von Carstein blood or something else in me, or I'd suck you dry for that."

"And not that way. I'd need at least a Bugman's for that, and that's a rare pickup."

Honestly, my friend pitched me a cool concept for a WHFRP campaign for DND or the like, but it's super intrigue based, it might work for a RP here.

Long story short, Praag's about to get attacked by Norscans in a week. The tsar/leader/whatever they're called is off grabbing reinforcements from Kislev, and plans to be back (hopefully) before the invasion. However, there's been whispers of a cult that already exists in the city planning to throw the gates open and let the besiegers in early.

Could be a cool start.
"I'd reccomend you start running. I believe I can already hear a witch hunter. That or it's a rather large number of orcs. Frankly I don't see much of a difference."

I really like that idea! Kislev is slowly becoming one of my favorite factions, and the Ordertide coming to it's aid is an awesome concept.

"I'd reccomend you start running. I believe I can already hear a witch hunter. That or it's a rather large number of orcs. Frankly I don't see much of a difference."

I really like that idea! Kislev is slowly becoming one of my favorite factions, and the Ordertide coming to it's aid is an awesome concept.

"Eh, I'll take my chances. If it's orcs you'll have to fight side by side with me, and then we'll bond or something. If it's a witch hunter, I'm sure I can shower them in enough favors to turn them around until I skip town. It's not like you'll go out of your way to ruin my cover, right?" The bloodsucker gives a saucy wink, pulls a small canteen from their coat, and pulls a long swig.

Ordertide's always a fun concept. The elves and dwarfs and men all coming together to rid the land of corruption and stuff. Always found it cool.

Fuck it. I might go ahead and make an interest check and flesh it out a bit in the morning if you're up for it.

"Eh, I'll take my chances. If it's orcs you'll have to fight side by side with me, and then we'll bond or something. If it's a witch hunter, I'm sure I can shower them in enough favors to turn them around until I skip town. It's not like you'll go out of your way to ruin my cover, right?" The bloodsucker gives a saucy wink, pulls a small canteen from their coat, and pulls a long swig.

Ordertide's always a fun concept. The elves and dwarfs and men all coming together to rid the land of corruption and stuff. Always found it cool.

Fuck it. I might go ahead and make an interest check and flesh it out a bit in the morning if you're up for it.
"Trust me, if it's a witch hunter I'm going back to Middenland. I'll fight orcs, beastmen, hell I'll even fight Chaos if I'm drunk enough. But nothing will convince me to be in the same room as a witch hunter."

Go ahead! Count me in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back