• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warhammer Chaos RP?

Well, in this case, I'll take the motor out of the axe. So, when can we expect start?

I may make a starter soon, but due to my schedule I'll be busy until about next Weekend. However, if I get something going I'll try to post when I can. I just need to think of my idea, I'm currently thinking of something Mordheim related.

There is no news, and no CS in sight.

Thi quiet offends Slaanesh.jpg

Srsly, can we at least have a CS to set up the characters?

When it says we are allowed to be any table top race, does this include Dark and Wood Elves?

(Sorry if I sound silly I'm just formulating an idea for my character and thought I'd ask)

This is supposed to be a Chaos RP, so unless you can find a way for a wood elf to worship Khorne, propably not gonna happen. Chaos dwarves are a thing to on fantasy if I remember good

We do have one thread, which seems to be IC, OOC and CS thread at the same time because nothing else was created or linked. There was recently some mess regarding stats used in the RP, you can go take a look at it and try to apply. For me, I have no idea how will those stats be used, and as such, I have no idea which stats to I want.

Wait, as I recall I did make a CS on the main page. Here it is:
Mordheim: Scavangers Among the Damned Here it is guys, I need you to to take the template and post it here. I got mixed up on where to have templates, but here is it:

Name:

Alias:

Alias:

Race:

Affiliation: (OOC: This is where you say what type of character you have as far as who they would be in a faction.)

Alignment: (OOC: Just for refernce into their character. I know some races pretty much have this set in stone, but not all of them.)

Deity:

Languages:

Roles:

Spells:

Abilities: (OOC: These mean what can your character do without specific magic.)

Mutations: (If applicable)

Specific weaknesses:

Stats

WS(weapon skill):

BS (Ballistic Skill:)

(S) Strength:

(T) Toughness:

(W) Wounds:

(I) Intelligence:

(A) Attacks:

(LD) Leadership:
Appearance:

Wargear:

Personality:

History:

Likes and Dislikes:

Trivia:

This is fantasy, I was planning a 40k RP, but the closet thing I got thus far is this:

In the future, I plan on a 40k one. I have an Ork 40k one active, however:

Da Ork WAAAGH at Acropolis V. (You can join it if you're looking for solely 40k, but for Chaos I currently have this Mordheim one active for that.)

I would like us to be cultists simply because I would like for us to start off with a party, however if we need support characters and antagonists of the other factions then we can try that once we get positions filled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back