• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warhammer Chaos RP?

Jaredthefox92

Jaredthefox92
Hey everyone. I'm just looking for people who are willing to RP as my favorite race in Warhammer, Chaos. Either fantasy or 40k, I'm fine with either. I just don't find a lot of heretic roleplayers out there so I'm looking to make a RP where the servants of Chaos are playable.

I'm interested in either or, but I lack the knowledge of fantasy. I would like to know more if you have any specific ideas.

Sounds pretty cool, although I don't see a lot of Warhammer Fantasy RP either.

I would prefer in 40k, but I can do fantasy too, however you prefer. Warhammer is good either way.

I do, either something with the warriors of Chaos, Norsca, or the Beastmen. (Don't worry, I can fill you in on all the lore details.)
I've played the total wargames and went through the wikipedia's maybe once. I have some knowledge but its shaky at best. I wouldn't mind jumping feet first into this with my limited knowledge though. Do you have any addition information on the premise? Or just gathering the horde for the moment?

I've played the total wargames and went through the wikipedia's maybe once. I have some knowledge but its shaky at best. I wouldn't mind jumping feet first into this with my limited knowledge though. Do you have any addition information on the premise? Or just gathering the horde for the moment?

I was thinking a chaotic quest, something that would be sort of DND, but not really in that manner.

I was thinking a chaotic quest, something that would be sort of DND, but not really in that manner.
I have little experience with traditional DnD the last campaign I did was a 40k chaos campaign where we went from murder hobos to rulers of a city to eventually the planet if we played our cards right

I have little experience with traditional DnD the last campaign I did was a 40k chaos campaign where we went from murder hobos to rulers of a city to eventually the planet if we played our cards right

I see, well I don't know if we're going by dice or not, but I do think having a party of heretics do something would be fun.

*whips out plasma pistol and turns it to overcharge* Back away loyalist scum or I will blast you to pieces!

Whatever floats your boat. The parts of Warhammer Fantasy I admire are at the epic scale of the setting. Other fantasy worlds work just as well imo, if not better, for smaller scale adventuring.

Well, Mordheim is smaller scale in that it takes place in a city called Mordheim, but it's also over the top as everyone else in the city is trying to kill you as you gather warpstone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back