Chitchat Warhammer 40K... Let's chat about it

VENERATE THE GOD EMPEROR! PREPARE TO KILL IN HIS NAME! Ahem, sorry. I just love the Space Marines. Don't really care about anyone else.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

'Dis be an Orky thread now boyz! Grab da good loot before dem gitz get 'ere!

Why yes, good sirs and madams. I do play Orks. I enjoy the colourful ramshackle warmachines and endless conversion options they bring to the table. I'm also building an Imperial fist related chapter of primaris. Perhaps Hammers of Dorn or a homebrew chapter with IF as parent legion. And I have a deathguard army, which I seem to play in a similar manner to Orks. I swamp people with poxwalkers and gradually assimilate your models as I murder them. It's like Orks+ . I also wish to own an Alpha Legion army and to make a diorama which includes Old Brother Kain of the Deathwatch. I love his lore.

I am more into the models and lore than the actual game, though. Which brings me to the most interesting point of this post!

Are any of you fans of "If the Emperor had a text-t-speech device"?

Yes?

Great! Get a load of these models that will appear on Indiegogo! :o) This guy knows which custodes we need!

https://www.facebook.com/Quivering-Abs-173847299903821/

I don't really have a favourite faction, but T'au, Imperial Guard, Mechanicus, Orks and Tyranids are candidates, whether be it because of lore behind them, miniatures or just pure coolness factor.

You know my preference...

ORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSFarsightEnclaveORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKSORKS

Honestly the Imperial Guard speaks to me on a deep personal level.

No surrender, no hesitation, just doing what needs to be done. Even when they are so limited by what they face or even by their own frail bodies, they face the darkness day in day out purely for their belief that there is some measure of a happy end for someone somewhere, God Emperor willing.

As you may guess from my profile picture, Thousand Sons are my favourite faction. Mostly for the lore behind them, especially during the Horus Heresy.

Just look at all those xenos and heretics. Look at them, and despair at how they dare attempt to corrupt the Imperium with their unholy Chaos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back