• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Murdergurl

will turn your insides into your outsides
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
New-40k-Logo-1024x282.png

Discord fandom servers are letting me down (no surprise there), so I'm going to try this out here on RPN once again. I'm honestly not a huge fan of 1x1s, but past experiences have taught me that Group RP in WH40k flavor is pretty much impossible to get going. But I digress...

My character is Adrielle Celyne Vais, an inquisitorial acolyte and former Battle Sister. If you read her CS ( < click on the link ) you will understand that she is sent out by her master on various missions and errands when she isn't assisting him directly. She can also be lent out to other Inquisitors (because that IS a thing), even of differing Ordos. Her own calling is that of Hereticus. Originally, she is from an alternate reality to the canonical universe. But through warp fuckery, she wound up in the standard universe of WH40K. The year the RP is set in is up for debate, but I'd like it to be at least in M40.

As far as roles and themes, Adrielle can be sent in to investigate matters of potential Heresy (cultists, psykers, renegades, etc), quest after the attainment of artifacts, or otherwise delve into matters concerning the Ecclesiarchy. She is not geared for large scale battles or skirmishes, and I'd like to avoid a focus on grandiose warfare themes. I'd ideally like to involve her with characters belonging to the Inquisition or the Ecclesiarchy. I'm not particularly interested in a Rogue Trader theme.

• Your character could be someone she recruits as deemed necessary to see her current objective. Here are some loose ideas that are jangling around in my head. None of them are solid or suggested, and are just notions I spit-balled together:
    • Your character is an Arbites in a hive city, one that knows the streets and lowbrow contacts.
    • Your character a low-grade psyker that has become sensitive to the output of some hidden artifact.
    • Your character are a member of the Ecclesiarchy that has unintentionally gotten involved in a shady plot.
    • Your character is somehow connected to a known cult member and is being plied for information while also being ascertained over their loyalty to the empire/taint of chaos/xeno infiltration.

• Another role is that the character you play be part of a retinue. The retinue in question being the more familiar one with Adrielle's Inquisitor master, Oslo.
    • Or maybe your character is part of a retinue Adrielle is temporarily assigned under another Inquisitor.
    • Or you could roleplay the actual Inquisitor. With Adrielle subordinate to them for purposes of the current mission.

In any and all cases, I'd like the usual 40K Grimdark overture present, along with themes of violence, death, and murder. Lots of action and all that jazz. And while I'm not absolutely against "romance" in the narrative, please understand that it is absolutely not my forte nor do I want it to be the focus of the story. In that regard, I honestly haven't really given thought as to Adrielle's sexual orientation. Guess I'll cross that bridge if/when I come to it.

I am of course open to hearing your own ideas as to how a roleplay pairing could work between our OCs (no RPing canonical characters, please).
Just know that I'm not very inclined to pair her up with characters of the Astartes variety. I'm also not really looking to RP alongside Imperial Guard characters.

Last edited:
"Heretics crave the cleansing fire of absolution. They need not fear, for we shall deliver it to them."
-Canoness Josmane of the Order of the Sacred Rose​
(Bump)​

"These heretics refute the Emperor's holy right to rule. Let them argue with the barrel of a gun."
-Canoness Sabine of the Order of Our Martyred Lady
(Bump)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back