• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Warhammer 30k: A Split Path OOC

given Hoxa has foguth the horrors of the warp i don't see her falling she is a bit careful around things from the warp.

The way I see it, having fought warp entities or being knowledgeable on them gives you zero bonuses on resisting the warp. Especially with the way some of you guys designed yourselves.

it means with a little more understanding you know there are things in the warp and having had them work with the people that enslaved your fellow humans you can guess they don't care about what is good for humanity. At least in hoxa she will have a more interex view of chaos

Last edited:
Yeah but you don't have to join willingly to be a part of chaos, you could be forced into it via bullshit happening or just straight up corrupted from interacting with something you shouldn't have.

well at that point that is more railroading than actually falling to chaos in that the player wouldn't have a choice and i am saying who thinks their character coiuld join up with chaos for whatever reason .

only really to fulgrim kinda depending on your interpretation every primarch in the end had a choice even magnus

I guess, but given what leads up to some of them coming to worship the chaos gods I'm not sure if I'd really count some of those as choices.

only really lorgar was taught to worship them but he broke that faith and had to be reintroduced

angron to me was the one with the least choice to me as well the nails screwing his mind from the word go

Also I mean why do all the primarchs seem to know about chaos so much given the emperor tended to lie about the warp at this point I dont think chaos can get anyone because everyone seems to understand it and be fully aware.

Yeah I did my own and I tried to keep it vauge mostly just lesser daemons which inspired Hoxa to seek out info on them leading to a simplistic and scientific view . Not banishing a daemon prince of chaos undivided also given the daemon prince was there for 5000 years it had to be a daemon world or otherwise consumed by one hell of a warp storm.

Honestly a reboot and chatacter clean up might be good given the gm has been busy for a month

Yeah you and Hakan are good, it's Eryx and Zuriel I don't really like the chaos levels of. Especially the whole killing of a deamon prince by the diplomatic built religious guy.

Need me to edit Galletius at all? Sometimes it's a tad harder to see the flaws in your own character Haha. Definitely up for a reboot and retool to help kick things off again.

Yeah a daemon prince or greater daemon is a challenge even for combat primarchs in their best gear though longer managed it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back