• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wardens or Roh- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Gotta plug up my phone. Kuls abilities and gear are there but I still need his backstory.

he is basically just a superhuman...er...Superorc Monk. Strong, Fast, Durable, with high reflexes and stamina. A well rounded warrior...who cannot use any magic even if he wanted to.

Finally my actual character is done. It is very long winded I’m sorry...I got carried away. But it’s certainly worth a read good insight into different lifestyles in Roh. Once we get about one or two more Cs’s we should have enough to begin. I’ll go bump the interest check again

Wait we have 16hrs to make our characters?
no 16 hours til we start with or without them. you can still finishe them up later and add them but only accepted characters can post in the main thread. if your cs has a heart it is accepted. a cookie means it is noticed and either needs work or ill be discussing some potential changes with you shortly.

no 16 hours til we start with or without them. you can still finishe them up later and add them but only accepted characters can post in the main thread. if your cs has a heart it is accepted. a cookie means it is noticed and either needs work or ill be discussing some potential changes with you shortly.
Ok thank you for clearing that up!

K.O.D K.O.D What's the climate of Voaton like? How cold would you say it gets up there?
Voaton has similarly cold winters but the Subterranean areas are surprisingly warm as they retain heat well. Summers are around 40 degrees. Rains and snow doesn’t really bother the subterranean chambers but during the summer when ice melts water can cause holes and mudflows. But the larger stones wedged between the ancient ironwood trees have yet to be eroded away and the voaton people stack stones to fill holes. Eventually it will be a massive fortress when all the natural debris erodes away and is replaced with refined stone.

And your in luck as Voaton is the first place our Particular group will be going to in order to meet up with Veteran Warden Danzer.

Oh awesome. Finnik will for sure be happy about that
Voaton was the only place where the children of the gods could actually make a stand. It was free of giants and a place the entire population of Roh could flee to in order to survive...though Delphor is a massive fortress itself Voaton was even more secure. The sooner we can make that the case again the better.

Voaton was the only place where the children of the gods could actually make a stand. It was free of giants and a place the entire population of Roh could flee to in order to survive...though Delphor is a massive fortress itself Voaton was even more secure. The sooner we can make that the case again the better.
Finnik Highly Approves

She just wants to help her mushroom bros man

Excellent posts so far guys. I really like both of them. I’ll be posting for my second time with Kul’Dias here in a little bit. Making chicken schnitzel right now.

Excellent posts so far guys. I really like both of them. I’ll be posting for my second time with Kul’Dias here in a little bit. Making chicken schnitzel right now.
Schnitzel cooked and enjoyed now I shall start on Kul...as with the rest of the player cast he is one of the special cases the commander was referring to. All characters who are remnants are actually probably stronger than the Commander by now, he isn’t exactly a legend for his power rather for his dedication and ability to motivate young warriors to being nearly as dedicated to the wardens.

Alright imma wait for our last player before I post with Rae’Ghan again and get the post orders out. Again most player characters will be selected for a special unit. Basically the equivalent of being put into special forces. This unit will be going to voaton.

Yo. So my elf is a water mage and im trying to figure out how spell requirements and reagents work. She uses water for her spells... so is the reagent water or do I need something else to use the water bending spell?

Yo. So my elf is a water mage and im trying to figure out how spell requirements and reagents work. She uses water for her spells... so is the reagent water or do I need something else to use the water bending spell?
I personally would recommend shells, fish scales, coral powder, ground whale bones. The rarer the object the better. The strongest of water spells come from rare giant pearls.

Thats good! Just got some burger King as a sorta of a late lunch with a friend; ill never understand how BK nuggets are so dry compared to McDonald's or even just some Walmart nuggets, its a mystery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back