• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Wardens or Roh- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
In this dragons are rather powerful creatures on par with giants and the top Tier children of the gods...and there are two families with a lot of beef between one another. Also all of them are technically demigods on account of their Dragon god parents.

Alright Dax Hartham is completed. If he looks a bit intimidating Good, that is literally his purpose, he is the magical powerhouse of Roh...at least for now he is nearing the elderly years for an elf where ones power begins to diminish.

Lohar is awesome, btw. I love him!
gghghhzh thank you!!! I cant wait to see how the little bastard (/affectionate) interacts with everyone! especially a recluse like Finnik LOL.

finnik: forest giants turned my mushroom kin against me now i seek revenge against forest giant kind.
lohar: interestin, tell me more
Also lohar: mushroom kin??? is that a kinda hallucinog--

gghghhzh thank you!!! I cant wait to see how the little bastard (/affectionate) interacts with everyone! especially a recluse like Finnik LOL.

finnik: forest giants turned my mushroom kin against me now i seek revenge against forest giant kind.
lohar: interestin, tell me more
Also lohar: mushroom kin??? is that a kinda hallucinog--
Aha, oh my god. Perfect. I can't wait either! Finnik has quite literally probably only talked to like a whole like six people in her life, I'm excited to have her broaden her horizons lmao.

Ok cool I am finally off work and y’all gave me some stuff to read I am happy. Kul’Dias will be up within the hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back