• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Warcraft: Children of the Blood Interest Check

Thank you~

He will be an orc warrior either way, gotta get those big ol slashy somehow~

Utilize the power of friendship and togetherness to destroy any who stand before us!!
Orc Warrior seems like a great idea to round out the current cast!

I am interested, are you taking any more players?
We very much are! If you are interested in joining, you can submit a character sheet. If you need help with making one in terms of lore or character ideas, feel free to ask here or DM me directly about it!

As an additional note, if you are interested in the RP and want to use Discord for communication regarding help with characters, lore, brainstorming etc. that is also an option. Feel free to DM me here if that is the case!

:0

Oh, I shall post character soon, will need a link to discordagain sadly

1565309674035.png

For anyone still interested, we are indeed recruiting! All races are welcome though some further representation on the side of the Horde specifically would be more than welcome!​

It's been a while... time for anther BUMP! I am still looking and hoping for active players that would like to join the RP. All are welcome!

BUMP TIME!

It's been a while on account of my own hectic schedule, people have dropped in and out of the RP since it's started but we're always looking for more people to join in on the fun! So please, if you have any interest in the themes or setting of the RP, let me know here in this thread, or feel free to send me a DM!

Bump. We need more members. Seriously. Join us. Become one with us. One of the Legion. The neverending Legion. Join. JOIN. JOIN. JOIN. JOIN. JOIN. JOIN. JOIN. JOIN. JOIN. JOIN. Please?

We've got a nice core crew including a dwarven rogue, a human hunter and a draenei priestess. We've done a short mission together and are at a retreat, which is a nice spot for picking up new players so the timing couldn't be better. Hop on in!

As Epiphany pointed out, we got a nice core group going that could very well do with some expanding. Apply now!

Sooo is this like a revival? Or? Cuz it started a long time ago I'm confused.
It is not a revival. We're recruiting for an on-going RP. At the moment the party is resting up at Farstrider Retreat and it's a bit of a calm period before we head into our first mission proper and since people have hopped in and dropped out of the RP I'm hoping to recruit a new member or two before going ahead with it, meaning it's a perfect time to join for anyone interested!

Speaking of it being a perfect time to join, that window of opportunity is still very much open for anyone who is interested!

Join us! We're at a safe zone currently, and the storyline hasn't progressed at all, we're still at the start!
This is actually fine.png

As stated, still at the start, still looking for more members. A perfect time to join if ever there was one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back