• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom War Paint: a Fallout Tale (Chapter 1)

Isaedras Cleditre

The Sveik 裏切ら
The main idea is that this is a craftable story line. Now what I mean is depending on the ideas of whoever decides to join and the ideas of said people who will be involved in the thread (Roleplaying and such) will basically be able to insert there ideas in OOC or just simply play out a part in the Roleplay and see where the story gets taken.  (The Starter is below all this BTW )
To make a short story shorter : THIS COULD PRETTY MUCH GO ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME! oh and crossovers are supported but you have to pitch the idea first.

(( Now by "crossovers" I mean that if you have a character from a different fandom/AU then you can suggest porting their storyline over as with most OCs but I at least need to hear the idea first before I approve it. Too much saturation makes for a jumbled mess of an Rp and people lose interest quickly when they cannot follow the plot all that well.))

In the end I simply want to allow everyone some creative leg room to get crazy and stand out from the norm. Until I peak some interest in this thread, feel free to ask questions, suggest ideas, and so on and so forth. 

Mila leaned forward, peering into the department store's cracked mirror. The early morning light illuminated the innards of the building through the cracks on its surface as it highlighted every speck of dust that blew by in it's pale golden beam.

"I don't see why you need to keep doing that." A disheveled Cait muttered from inside a vomit green sleeping bag in the floor. Her messy red hair was covered in rubble , same as the rest of her clothing , and a few strands of hair were matted to her sweaty forehead as her emerald green eyes peered up at Mila from under the pillow she had placed over her own head.

"Of course you don't." She leaned in closer to the mirror and carefully drew the eyeliner brush across her eyelid making a sharp point. "They used to call it "war paint" back in the day." Mila leaned back now and straightened up to admire her handiwork as she spoke. "And they meant that in a slightly" condescending way, but there's no point in getting into that now...well becau--"

"Yeah yeah. "War never changes." Shut up."  Cait snorted from under her pillow before coughing suddenly and wiping her nose as she sat up to pack up her sleeping bag and belongings. "I don't see why you bother really. You look fine without it."

"Fine indeed..." Mila muttered to herself with a grin and straightened up as she looked to Cait's reflection in the mirror. "The point is if you see a perfect woman...."

"Don't flatter yourself too much there, lover."

"...in perfect eyeliner carrying a huge fucking gun, the correct emotion to feel is terror." She glanced over her shoulder to Cait momentarily before peering back into the mirror and bringing the brush to her other eye. "The idea is that it's intimidating to see someone in a wasteland such as this who still has the free time to  look good while shooting you through the eye at three hundred+ paces."

"That's a load of shite and you know it." Cait huffed and rolled her eyes as the fiery redhead continued applying her eyeliner. "And who the hell would be able to see your eyeliner at three hundred places in the first place?"

"Anyone looking down a scope I assume."

"That's a reassuring thought."

Mila tensed up suddenly and quickly finished touching up on her eyeliner before grabbing the pistol beside her on the counter and peering out the window. "Cait!" Mila hissed under her breath. "Get low! we may have company." She snapped and pointed to their bag of weaponry before peering out between chunks of cement and broken glass into the sun-bathed wasteland that rested just outside their makeshift shelter. "Keep an eye out...this could get messy..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back