• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom War on Heroes (Recruitment)

Kyd Jhesus

Unlicensed Doctor

The Day Lex Luthor was elected president of the united states, He greeted America with a smile. He look like he would change this country just like he changed himself. He was once a criminal and now raised from the bottom to the top, He was the president. He is considered one of the best Presidents elected so far. He has created more jobs, Test scores has raised with him in charge and crime has dropped by 15% with his Meta Human Special Force cleaning up America. MHSF is made up of reformed Supervillains, Super Heroes and trained soldiers. With the around The question arose, Are Vigilantes still need? President Luthor answered this Question.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/dc-comics-war-on-heroes.78666/

I would love to see some interesting take on the character if you have any. Just PM me and we can talk mate. Read everything before you make a character thou, like the Key Points and Rules.

President Luthor: "Tensions seem have been rising in America. Vigilantism has always been apart of our country since the 40's. When I was a kid I use to watch old film reels of Superheroes fighting crime. I never saw them as law breaker there selves, Neither did many others. At one point we saw and tried to put regulations on them but they responded but running away and hiding until new vigilantes took there place. Look at people like Batman, He leave men broken and destroys property when he sees fit. Does Gotham need a hero like that. Look at Superman, He inhibits us by being a symbol of safety. People think "We are safe, No need to worry, Superman is Here." We depend on him to much like over grown children. What about when he goes and does something outside of America. Last year North Korea was upset with him. We take blame for his actions! Let us look at the rest of the Justice League, Are they no better? They do as they wish, Break the law and we let them, Well I Alexander Luthor say No more. Today is when we crack down on vigilantism! We will no longer except the constant law breaking these criminals commit! They will turn in there mask and work for MHSF or be taken down and pay for there crimes! That is all America."​

Over the next eight months MHSF was around America in every city. From Gotham to Keystone. Each Justice League member was put on the most wanted list, Superman of course was number 1. MHSF would even go on man hunt for heroes and try to find out who they really are. They had even launched all out attacks on Titans Tower. In the chaos the Titans had disbanded. Justice League members are list as Shot on sight. So people are thinking like the heroes of the past, Should they just quit or Join MHSF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back