• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom War of Two Queens- a GOT Roleplay.

slim

destroyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• F
    antasy

directed by slim slim

nightmares, forgotten magic, monsters, gore, suspense, bloody clothes, damsels in distress, awful decisions, White Walkers, epic battles, betrayal, kingdoms in turmoil, alliances, REVENGE

a GOT roleplay

THE WAR OF TWO QUEENS

home.
    plot. roles. rules.

coded by xayah.ღ

THE MAD KING HAS BEEN MURDERED. While the Great Houses had become increasingly agitated by Aerys II's senseless bloodlust and paranoia, it was his eldest daughter, Rhaella, who shocked them all and put an end to her abusive father. On that fateful night, his own blood had ascended the Iron Throne and pushed the old man back into the blades in front of his own Kingsguard. Gossip ran thick for many days and nights as ravens flew thick in the air delivering the news and the council debated about the fate of the kingdom. The daughter had been confined to her chambers, and when questioned about her actions, only raised her head in defiance. "I did what none of you honorable men could not. Either give me my rightful place on the throne, or hurry up and get rid of me." The girl had said, and spat at the guard's feet. No one went in or left the Red Keep for a week as the small council debated and the Seven Kingdoms held their breath. On the seventh day, bells rang out in the city and Rhaella rode out to the sept, flocked by the same Kingsguard that had let her father die and was crowned as Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm. The small council meant to appease the girl until she could be wed and thus the crown transfer to her husband, but Rhaella, much like her namesake, swore the throne was going to be hers alone. Those who had watched her grow knew she had all the qualities of a good and just ruler...but they still could see the hints of madness that they had seen in Aerys II.

Years passed, and as Westeros and its Great Houses once more grew antsy and discontented towards their ruler, one Great House in particular was seething.
Syndra Martell, daughter of the Lord of Sunspear, was chosen by the deity, Mother Rhoyne before she had even been born. The goddess's wrath towards the dragonlord descendants had been festering ever since they had to flee from their homelands on Nymeria's ten thousand ships. And now, she had found her champion, a half Dorne, half orphan of the greensblood, to enact her will and end the line of Targaryens and restore their homeland. The vision her Mother had given Syndra was burned into her mind even when she closed her eyes...Gone was the fog and sunken stone structures that was all left of the destruction of their home. Golden columns and statues rose to take their place and the now visible sun gleamed off of twisting spires. The orphans of Greensblood walked along the glittering streets with their kin, finally returned to their mother. The water was crystal clear, so clear that as she peered down she could see the bones of the drowned dragonlords nestled in the mud below along with the newly crowned Queen Rhaella, as beautiful as ever and frozen in time, her lips parted in a silent scream as the silver strands wafted around her face. She could feel the Mother, her hope coursing though Syndra. This was their destiny━Rhoynar would be once more and the age of dragons would finally be washed away.

[/font]
[/border]
[/border]

summary.

Welcome to the Game of Thrones retold! You don't need to have read/watched the series, but I do ask you read up a bit (A Wiki of Ice and Fire and the GOT fandom are great places to learn terms etc) just so you can follow along. Although the plot is different and our characters are all OC's, you can retain certain themes that happened in the original, such as the Starks and their direwolves. I ask that Great House positions such as lords and children be taken first and if we have enough people we can make up/fill other roles. I will be playing as Syndra, and Rhaella Targaryan will be played by another player.
Since this is a reboot, individuals from the previous roleplay were allowed to reserve roles. However, this is not first come first serve, so quality of the character sheet will be the deciding factor if two people are vying for the same role. There are plenty of roles to go around! Stark and Targaryen are the only full houses, but the entire world of GOT is yours to explore and get creative with in the creation of your character. As long as there is some logical/canon reason for your character's presence or attributes, I'm usually quite lenient. If you have any questions, please shoot me a dm here or on discord!

(And yes, there will be dragons.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back