• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

War of the kingdom of Peaches: A Royesland spin off [Completed]

"Soooo…" Nicola avoided eye contact, instead futzing with her ponytail which had come almost completely loose from its ribbon in the chaos. "Do you know then, Your Majesty, where your husband might be right now? Just because we have an issue… or like, twelve… to take up with him."

Last edited:
"Oh, Zan Fucking done did it with the god damn rat men, I'm gonna do his head in with a lead pipe," She said, her drawl more intense than Finns in this moment due to rage.

"He put me in the Armor of Fortitude!" she said suddenly like it had all just clicked, "THAT COWARD! can't even duel his own wife. the nerve, calls himself the goblin King. He used to be so fucking sweet and then he got of hold that damn book and that damn apple!" She said angrily.

She looked past them over at Tom to make sure he still had the apple. "Huh. And do you know what book that would be, ma'am?"

Nicola bit her lip and nodded. "Well, that narrows it down.

"There was an apple we removed from the spell forge," indicating the dismantled machine, "but no book. Is this something he'd have with him, perhaps? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just worried about what it might contain that allowed all of-" She gestured broadly. "This."

Jackie tucks herself under Tom's arm, as he is the perfect height to do so. "It's not okay," Jackie complains quietly, out of the range of the two best friends or whatever reuniting on the floor, "If the eye is toast, then she's going to have a very fucking sexy eye patch. And God do I have a kink for lady pirates."

When Nicola summons her, Jackie makes a prolonged sigh of a world weary woman, then approaches, plunking down to sit on the floor. She picks up the bloody dagger, leaning forward to pluck a handkerchief from Nicola's pocket. Carefully wiping the blade, Jackie considers the princess, then drawls, "I would apologize for stabbing you, but you tried to kill me first."

That aparently fritzed the fairy princess enough that she just stared at Jackie.

" well. Then." She said mostly to herself.

"...So!" Nicola clapped her hands together. "While we're deciding what to do next and, uh, making introductions... Finn, would you like me to get all that glass out of your face?" She couldn't help but smirk. "You're too pretty to let it get infected."

Last edited:
Finn, who had been busy scowling at Jackie, blinked and looked at Nicola. "Oh. That. Thank you." And then he made introductions, going through the team and ending with, "Her Royal Highness, Vidya Kryssvind, Princess of the Kingdom of Peaches, Heir Apparent, uh, Queen of Cats, ect."

She had definitely been referring to Jackie and the Queen hitting on each other, but just smiled and nodded along. "Wonderful, thank you for that, Finn. Now please hold still for me for juuuuust a sec. This might tickle."

Shuffling up to him on her knees, Nicola took his chin lightly in her right hand to keep his head steady. With her left she slowly moved over his cheeks, nose, forehead, etc.- not quite touching but rather drawing the glass away from his skin the way a magnet draws iron shavings. As she went she healed the many little cuts, her magic warm to the touch.

When she had a handful of glass, she set it aside in one of the larger pieces of shattered armor. "Almost done." Nicola checked his throat and ears as well, pulled some slivers from his hair, and finally looked satisfied. "Not quite twenty-five. I was pretty close."

Last edited:
The Princess recoils from her, freezing like a doe caught in the path of a runaway carriage.

Oh, came on too strong.

Oof. Big oof. Big fat oof.

Jackie slaps her knees, as if she had stayed too long somewhere she hadn't intended to, and says as she stands, "Well, that was a swing and a miss. Sorry for crossing a line. Finn, you can gut me now. Or Tom - Tom, are we vibing for murder today?"

"I've been vibing for murder for five years, Jackie, and when we're done here I'm going home and murdering a second fairy king, becuase thats just what my life is like," He told her in his most reasonable voice. He received her back under his arm. "Zanth." Said picking up on Vidya's short hand, "Probably has something planned upstairs. I have no spell forge. He has no spell forge, hopefully we can just fist fight him real quick."

Jackie hides in his jacket, muttering in a low, dejected tone, "Excellent. I hope he fucking kills me, Thomas, I am fucking mortified. I'm going back to being a grieving widow. I should just accept that I'm never gonna have sex again."

"...Jackie," He says in a more private tone, when he realizes she on a completly difrent subject, "I don't think that went how you thought it did." He patted her back awkwardly.

"If you punch him dead, Finn, I might kiss you, and I need you make peace with that now."

"UGH. Thomas. Where is the bitch king, I gotta whack him. At least once. Before Finn one hit kills the king and gets Thomas kisses."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back