• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Guardians [OPEN]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Jack was walking in the forest when he suddenly noticed Adriel and Agni fighting. "Hey, play nice!" he said jokingly not caring if he got caught up in the fight. His Glaive appears in his hand, preparing to join "Don't make me split you up!" he yelled in their direction. "I'll do it you know!" he said as he walked closer to them. He noticedWej and heard what he said.

Hayle quickly ducked into the trees as Adriel shot off a few orbs, before she got the chance to retaliate she saw Agni and Adriel already fighting. As she was about to jump back into the fight she stopped when she heard a voice trying to get the two guardians to 'play nice'. Taking a quick turn she flew over to the newest Guardian, planting her feet onto the ground beside him. "I'd like to see you try Jack." Crossing her arms she looked back at the fight "Some of us didn't want to fight but we were forced into the situation... I agree with Agni this war is meaningless..."

"I agree too, I just want to split em up" he said with a smile "Now if you'll excuse me, I have a fight to break up," he told the Guardian "Anyways my power is perfect for it" he said walking past her. Suddenly, Adriel would feel a tingling sensation in his right and it would move weirdly "I'm pretty good at this y'know" he told Hayle "With the power of blood means I can manipulate the blood inside their bodies" he told her "I could kill someone with this, but it would end up killing me"

"Watch where you step and try not to get burned." Agni said looking back. "Please do not get involved. I know that you were going to fight first Hayle and I'm sorry to have rudely intervened but if Adriel wants to fight me, then he will get a fight." He said and turned back to Adriel.

GamerCarrot GamerCarrot TannerDedInside2017 TannerDedInside2017

Hayle shook her head and smiled "Oh please feel free to continue it's no problem and anyway if you don't mind me saying I'd prefer not to get between you two... fire and ice don't exactly mix very well" she stood back out of range of being hit by either Agni or Adriel not wanting to interfere between their fight. "But if you need to tag out I'll happily take over for you until you're ready."
Redakai Redakai

Well, seems DaFooly already had the prime spot. Cadigan looked at the lowering figure in the distance and sighed. “You bastard.” He mumbled as he took a step back then leapt off the tower which began to crumble, finally giving up as it’s stones fell from their places and like magic he used each one to avoid the others and stick his landing as dust and rubble filled the surrounding air. He walked away as if nothing happened, it’d Take him some time to reach the battle, no point to rush it.​

Adriel smirk and He attached his whip to his hip and summoned his spear. The moment it is in His grasp He launches at Agnis. "You'll be reduced to nothing but light by the time we are finished you fool." The Guardian of Light lunges His spear towards Agnis shoulder in an attempt to hit Him.

Redakai Redakai

Seneca, being someone who will always analyse before taking action, simply stood there, watching the scene. His proportional face displayed nothing, but some distaste was lurking in its expression. Had the tactical Guardian become tired of fighting and waging war for thousands of years? There was no answer to it, with the armoured man remaining silent, until the fight started to gain power.

"There is always something to do, if you pay attention to the world around you" The Guarding shook his head slowly, turned away and continued onward, walking off the fighting scene. As he did so, he felt... strange. Seneca acclaimed his senses and intelligence, which helped him to evade mortal death for a lot of time, but now they seemed to become blunt. Just a little bit, but enough to notice it. Such drastic change couldn't happen by itself, and while he was thinking about the issue, another Guardian appeared in the air.

He couldn't help himself, smiling to the Guardian of Dreams, but didn't stop. Not enough time to hang around and punch someone. Besides, if he felt changes to himself, it might as well be a part of preparation for another "show".
Seneca wasn't going to take part in it either way.

Squith Squith InsistentPatchwork InsistentPatchwork Redakai Redakai Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu

Walking into the woods and ever closer to the battle, the Guardian of Chance and Odds grew ever so slightly bored and curious of the situation of the show. So pulling a card out of thin air he spoke. “Show me the table.” The card’s face soon shifted to show an artful picture of where everyone was, and continued to shift as things moved. A lovely visual all together, one he watched and looked upon during his walk and noticed one leaving individual.

“Ah Seneca, leaving so soon are you? Important plans?” Speaking to himself his mind thought about what should be done, the change of his Chance would only last so long if the battles remained near him, and if he left it’s vicinity then it would remove itself altogether as if the company had only clouded his mind. But then Seneca paused, and knowing better than most, Cadigan knew he could feel the change he had made. “So sad to see you go Seneca, I would have loved to see you put Adriel down a peg or two. You were always sporting a winning hand.” He grinned and continued walking, perhaps he might run into the Guardian of Energy in his walk over, if so, perhaps he would be more entertaining than a skirmish.
Alveolar Exchanged Alveolar Exchanged

Agni steps to the side to avoid Adriel all together and grabbed his ankle and started to spin until he let go and sent him flying. "You are the fool here Adriel. You don't have anything to fight for except yourself. As for me I have something to fight for that's not about me." Agni said.

InsistentPatchwork InsistentPatchwork

Adriel is grabbed by the ankle then spun around and let go. He tries to catch his balance but slams into a tree with am audible gasp. He falls onto the ground and stands up with a groan as he cracks his back. "I have my reasons for fighting Agni. Reason that are not for your ears." He starts run at Agni.

Redakai Redakai

"Now that is surprising." Agni said as sprinting toward Adriel with his arms behind him. "Well let us see who's reasons is worth living for more." Agni just wanted to be done with this but he didn't want to kill anyone so he planned on just incapacitate him.

InsistentPatchwork InsistentPatchwork

Users who are viewing this thread

Back