• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy War of the Guardians ~~Interest check/Recruitment~~ [Currently open]

InsistentPatchwork

Guardians at War....

Many millenia ago the skys clear blue sky changed into an endless black void that nothing could penetrate. The beings of the world watched in fear as such happened, when suddenly.

The Guardians that have been depicted in their scriptures for centuries fell down before them. They began battling amongst themselves not realising the devastation it caused to the Earth and its populace...

Still to this date the Guardians fight. The animals and Humans that still remain all scurry and hide to not get caught in the crossfire. Alliances formed over the years and pacts made, the reason for the war starting long forgotten.

Will it end soon?

Or will the Earth continue to be a battlefield?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know if you would be interested in joining. Not much to it really. Just a simple action rp maybe a hint of romance or so.
Don't need to reply essay length. The most I ask is 2+ sentences that is all!

War of the Guardians

Same question as the person above, I mean I assume there’s room and it’s still good, just curious.
Looking for something to get my creativeness kinda sparked and such, so this caught my eye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back