• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
@The Fluffiest Floof due to Saria's position, I think she'd find him beside most doors and maybe in conversation in certain court meetings. Because of the reports he brings back and the knowledge he has of wars. If you want to discuss anything more, I'd be interested
How would he view her? She's very indifferent about many people, unless they do something to leave an impression. But I'm certain most are do have an opinion on having a cursed immortal warrior wielding Bloodthirst

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Btw should Sun have origionally forged bloodthirst, during his whole cult killing days? People would have added new enchantments since but he might have created the origional magical blade and soul?

I mean having a bloodthirsty immortal in your army is useful to say the least. Could pretty much demoralize a enemy as well.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Btw should Sun have origionally forged bloodthirst, during his whole cult killing days? People would have added new enchantments since but he might have created the origional magical blade and soul?
I was thinking that Bloodthirst originates from a powerful evil spirit being banished into a holy blade to contain it. That corrupted the blade. Bloodthirst has never been weilded afterwards, but it was protected by a order of monks for a long time, until society changed, the order was forgotten and their temple became ruins.

I could imagine him having been part of the banishing OR even having forged the original weapon, that the spirit was banished to!

First Rose First Rose Somehow I get the feeling that Gortho and Sun don't get on, She seems very manipulative minded while he is #tooldforthisshit
Indeed, I would think so. Perhaps Sun would have even seen her use her ring on some of the other soildiers, or maybe he just has an instictive feeling that she's up to no good. Most have that feeling of her, but they never have evidence to prove it. That's the thing with her, she leaves no trace. But...maybe she made just a teensy mistake, and that's the one thing Sun has on her. It's be a first

How would he view her? She's very indifferent about many people, unless they do something to leave an impression. But I'm certain most are do have an opinion on having a cursed immortal warrior wielding Bloodthirst
Vail would want the blade to be destroyed entirely, with his age, even though he doesn't know much about how magic works, his experience with the dark part of the kingdom gives him most of his knowledge. But out of everyone he's seen, he thinks Saria has enough common sense to use it wisely, not to mention, who doesn't want a powerful almighty sword on their side. However, Saria will find him watching her more than others. Both out of care for her wellbeing, and out of sensibility that he knows there's evil in that blade. Due to this, I think that may have roused certain conversation in which he'd perhaps know a little bit more about her personality(if he doesn't already know). But Saria would definetly find that his eyes are a lot of the time in her.

Indeed, I would think so. Perhaps Sun would have even seen her use her ring on some of the other soildiers, or maybe he just has an instictive feeling that she's up to no good. Most have that feeling of her, but they never have evidence to prove it. That's the thing with her, she leaves no trace. But...maybe she made just a teensy mistake, and that's the one thing Sun has on her. It's be a first

Vail would want the blade to be destroyed entirely, with his age, even though he doesn't know much about how magic works, his experience with the dark part of the kingdom gives him most of his knowledge. But out of everyone he's seen, he thinks Saria has enough common sense to use it wisely, not to mention, who doesn't want a powerful almighty sword on their side. However, Saria will find him watching her more than others. Both out of care for her wellbeing, and out of sensibility that he knows there's evil in that blade. Due to this, I think that may have roused certain conversation in which he'd perhaps know a little bit more about her personality(if he doesn't already know). But Saria would definetly find that his eyes are a lot of the time in her.
Saria would certainly let him try to destroy it. It's not like she's a big fan of her condition. Though that won't really be something theyll be capable of...

I was thinking that Bloodthirst originates from a powerful evil spirit being banished into a holy blade to contain it. That corrupted the blade. Bloodthirst has never been weilded afterwards, but it was protected by a order of monks for a long time, until society changed, the order was forgotten and their temple became ruins.

I could imagine him having been part of the banishing OR even having forged the original weapon, that the spirit was banished to!

I think that Sun probably didn't craft the blade, he's not the best at holy things, but he definitely would have tried to keep tabs on it so unless Saria has been hugely blatent with it that will be an interesting conversation when they meet.

I think that Sun probably didn't craft the blade, he's not the best at holy things, but he definitely would have tried to keep tabs on it so unless Saria has been hugely blatent with it that will be an interesting conversation when they meet.
She didn't try to ever hide she has it.
However, since it was never wielded before, who would know what it does to a person.
It is probably at least a rumor that the rebellion have an immortal warrior. But those can be easily written off as such, rumors. So it's up to you how much he'd actually know about the blades whereabouts.

Saria would certainly let him try to destroy it. It's not like she's a big fan of her condition. Though that won't really be something theyll be capable of...
I think that's why he hasn't exactly deemed her to be a danger to the kingdom. Thus, he's actually gotten along with her.

So since i´d prefer to have a character on both sides, i have a few ideas for what the royal sided one could be.

For the first, i have an idea for a second, smaller religion. Though that religion would be smaller than the Church of Six, they would be big enough that the king would deem it wise to have a representant of it at his court. Would like to know if thats a concept that could work Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

You know things are tuff when you are reliant on the church to help you defend your claim to the thone.

Mhm, probably the fact that he has a lot of initiative. He's not techniaclly a lord, yet, but because he’s forced himself into that Lord role, many don’t call him out about it, and more often than not, he knows what he’s talking about. He’s also consistent, everything about him has a pattern and a fixed regimen. Which, at times, the royals can sometimes get a little annoyed, because he's ways somewhere. He'll always be around to ask what he can do and what is needed. He's also extremely into chivalry, so he can be a lady's man at times lol. I'm not sure if that makes him exactly "stand out" to her, but that's what she would see him as.

Mhm, probably the fact that he has a lot of initiative. He's not techniaclly a lord, yet, but because he’s forced himself into that Lord role, many don’t call him out about it, and more often than not, he knows what he’s talking about. He’s also consistent, everything about him has a pattern and a fixed regimen. Which, at times, the royals can sometimes get a little annoyed, because he's ways somewhere. He'll always be around to ask what he can do and what is needed. He's also extremely into chivalry, so he can be a lady's man at times lol. I'm not sure if that makes him exactly "stand out" to her, but that's what she would see him as.
I was less talking about how he acts as a person. More so, if there was any ONE event, that made her consider him as more than "just another guy".

Ah ok I see. Well, in that case, he has been captured a few times. He’s come back,more notably, alive and unbroken. As if he’s been through worse. He also tends to get info out of people pretty easily, so spies don’t usually last with him. Other than that, I mean, I just made him so more will probably come out of him once I play as him more.

So since i´d prefer to have a character on both sides, i have a few ideas for what the royal sided one could be.

For the first, i have an idea for a second, smaller religion. Though that religion would be smaller than the Church of Six, they would be big enough that the king would deem it wise to have a representant of it at his court. Would like to know if thats a concept that could work Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
That could definitely work!

Would you prefer for me to start with information on the religion? I could dm that to you and we could work out what needs to be worked on together. After that i could create the character!

Would you prefer for me to start with information on the religion? I could dm that to you and we could work out what needs to be worked on together. After that i could create the character!
That would definitely work!

Dumplingboy Dumplingboy Can Michael and Cyreon have a dance off to prove who's the better paladin? Spoiler: Michael sucks at dancing.

And I'm thinking of making another character. Maybe an inquisitor for Darius. Very intelligent, very polite, but incredibly sadistic and cruel as well.

If you made someone like that, I think that would probablly give the Loyalist more of a chance. I think Darius just needs support by this point.

I was legit thinking of making a legit calvary horse.

Idk, a last resort if I decide to purge my other two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back