• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy War of the Dragons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Probably...this weekend, maybe? And that's fine!

In the meantime, I've added the lore page! The first post is about the main religion we'll be dealing with, and I'll add more later.

and If you want, I could probably work on a church of sorts, with a few dark secrets here and there

Also, are shapeshifters a thing? Just thought of how cool it would to have a half orc/shifter.

Shifters are a thing, but rare and genetically incompatible with others races. They produce asexually, and not even humans can breed with them. Also, bit the King up!

Same here. Just reading through the lore and background of Darius made me excited. You've got a REally good rp going Shackleford.

Question yet again: It kinda seems like Darius is screwed. The power seems to be much more on the Rebels side. Am I misinterpreting the situation?
That's the idea I have. He's barely clinging onto his power, and by all laws, he has no claim to the throne anymore.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford I want you to know that as I read over Darius' backstory, I legitimately said "Don't you dare call me a princess" in Mabynn's voice. I love him so much. This is going to be so much fun.
Thank you! He refers to her as either "Princess, " or when he's really angry "That bitch." He just absolutely despises her.

Same here. Just reading through the lore and background of Darius made me excited. You've got a REally good rp going Shackleford.
Thanks, man! I'm super excited for this. I'll get the lore for magic up tomorrow.

3 front wars are hell especially when one of those wars is a rebellion.

Teeeeechnically, her official title at the moment is still "Her Royal Majesty, Mabynn Eleanor Sibillina Ambercrown the Queen Dowager," and technically, there is absolutely nothing Darius can do to take that title away from her. Even if he were to kill her, Lys would ensure that her title would end up on her tomb. She will lord that over him.

Dam almost feel bad for him, would pretty much need god himself to help in order to even stand a chance against that.

The thing is, he thinks he's gonna get out of this situation intact. He has this glorified idea of war, where he wins and his enemies lose. It's mainly because while he's a warmonger, he's never actually fought in an official battle. He lets other people die for him.

Darius literarly has just a few brainless henchmen, a mischievous half-orc general, going against like...a nearly whole kingdom, with orcs ruled by her stubborn "royal majesty."

Watch there be like some big 'ol boss lord that we all gotta go up against. Lol.

Oh and she DeFinEtly knows it. She's just most of the time just gonna be like "Ima let this crackhead take the wheel"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back