• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom War of the Ancients [OOC Chat]

I still feel really stupid about the whole roll thing. The tutorial wasn't at all helping with explaining anything. Help please Dx.
Don't feel stupid! Pretty much, the way that you roll is that you type in the chatbox: "/roll 1d20+0." It'll do the rest and give you your result. The same goes for rolling any other die: "/roll 2d6+0" "/roll 1d12+5" etc.

I'll put up the Rolling system tonight or tomorrow, but Ravenheart Ravenheart gave an excellent overview. I am also willing to execute the rolling myself for those who aren't comfortable in using dice, but that remains entirely up to you!

A note that Az is only talking down Alyasia, and hasn't actually said anything bad about the kaldorei at this point.
But your characters can interpret it in that way if they want, but in truth he was only talking to one person, not the group.

I actually forgot that some schools persist into the middle of June... Lowkey kind of feel like a jackass right now.

I'll keep trying to get a hold of Raziel Raziel and see what the situation is on her end.

Sorry for my lack of response! An old friend came to visit for a week so I didn't have the opportunity to keep up- will be now though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back