What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom War of Evangelion

Sub Genres
Action, Adventure, Anime, AU
Extensive knowledge of the deeper lore of Neon Genesis Evangelion is not required. The average person and Eva pilot will know as follows:

In September 2001 an event in Antarctica known as the Second Impact occurred. A mysterious red hue atmospheric phenomenon appeared as well as four y’all structures of light were seen. This was all connected to a secret project. The world was suddenly united against a secret organization known as SEELE who are believed to be seeking to destroy humanity. The result of this experiment also is the appearance of beings known as Angels who seem to appear all over the world and attack humanity.

The creation of the Evangelion is technology stolen from SEELE and repurposed to fight the Angels but to also oppose the Evangelion used by SEELE. The Evangelions are developed and wielded by a U.N. organization known as NERV.

Basically SEELE had succeeded in subduing Adam without an destroying Antarctica and ruining the Earth environmentally. However this lead to a whistleblowing on their existence and what they are doing to the world Superpowers. The World Superpowers united via the U.N. and managed to get their hands on the S2 Engine research and the Evangelion research from SEELE. They created NERV to oppose SEELE’s Human Instrumentality Project and to defeat Adam’s Angels.

However even at NERV there are many hidden agendas. As it involves personnel from all around the world they must work together while simultaneously pursuing their own goals or executing the orders from their nations.

Notes:
  • Expect an evolving Storyline, we won’t always be fighting a war against SEELE and Adam’s Angels that is just where and when we start.
  • Evas will have S2 Engines so no battery issues
  • Flying Ships with S2 Engines like the one used by WILLE in Rebuild
  • Not all characters have to be Eva pilots, the man team for the main ship can be NPCs but player characters who are ship personnel are more than welcome.

Last edited:

Teh Frixz

That lady robot
I think they should exist, it would be interesting to see a mixture of adults and ‘cursed’ adults and actual kids.

Shooting Star Asuka

Drunk Gaming Demon
Meet your Big Three on the flagship(name TBD) unless someone claims their spots

Captain

XO

Tactical Action Officer/Tactics Warrant
I wanna get Bright Slapped! XD

On another note, can we use non-Eva Mecha?

Something akin to the Jaguars used in the original Anime maybe, but uses the same piloting tech requirements as an Eva?

Wouldn't be a cyborg if it's approved, but I still am interested! :)

I wanna get Bright Slapped! XD

On another note, can we use non-Eva Mecha?

Something akin to the Jaguars used in the original Anime maybe, but uses the same piloting tech requirements as an Eva?

Wouldn't be a cyborg if it's approved, but I still am interested! :)
Honestly I understand the want to use something not Eva like because originally I wanted to myself. Honestly I love everything about the characters. However, there is a very good reason why the Eva are built the way they are.

Shooting Star Asuka

Drunk Gaming Demon
Honestly I understand the want to use something not Eva like because originally I wanted to myself. Honestly I love everything about the characters. However, there is a very good reason why the Eva are built the way they are.
This is fine. Already made an eva for my character's use in case the idea was declined. I still have some neat tech it could use that other Eva haven't used yet (probably).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)