• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice War of Despair (Exalted 3e) - OOC

Sorry about the wait on the post. It took me some time to work through the systems and consider options. Thanks for the patience, as always.

I really like where this is going.

Should have a post up this evening. Thanks for the patience. I can't wait to see where the discussion between Hadria and Avarice goes.

Midterms are complete now. It was quite the weekend.

It has been an insane week and was capped off yesterday (Sunday, writing this early Monday morning) with some shenanigans. I'm just dropping a line to say I'm here and will have a post soon. I'll probably be copying this or something similar to all my games as I've neglected all of them for a few days. Happy Monday!

Sherwood Sherwood , I think Greenstalker Greenstalker is waiting for your reply. Otherwise, I can speed you both somewhere else together or separate. Whatever you guys prefer.
I thought I was holding on you to say that my merc group had gotten to the tower where the others are; I'll double check and get a post up soon. Sorry for the delay.

Ok, a quick post is up, trying to get Rann up to the tower.

Hey. Sorry its taken me so long to do anything, after finals ended my brain decided to just shut down and I couldn't get my routine in order. I'll put up Lumen's actions shortly.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back