• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

sprouhtt

溺死花

• “Only The Dead Have Seen The End Of War.”
    1373403.jpg

The war has only just begun and you're in for one hell of a ride.

Last edited:
heya im interested! this idea sounds so fun, im really looking forward to joining in. could i apply as a soldier for the resistance? (:

heya im interested! this idea sounds so fun, im really looking forward to joining in. could i apply as a soldier for the resistance? (:

love to have you join us!

once we get about two or four more people join, I’m going to make a discord.

if you know anyone who would be interested in this RP, please feel free to tag them. :)

I’d love to participate as the resistance doctor if possible, I noticed your note about running leadership roles by you, I’d love to coordinate on a very useful character for the story! If not the doctor role, I’ll take medic for the corporation. If open. Thank you!

I’d love to participate as the resistance doctor if possible, I noticed your note about running leadership roles by you, I’d love to coordinate on a very useful character for the story! If not the doctor role, I’ll take medic for the corporation. If open. Thank you!
Hey! Just send me a PM of what you had a mind and I’d be happy to take a look! :)

I'd be interested in playing a scientist! I've had an idea for a scientist character floating around for awhile. Could I take one of the resistance scientist spots?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back