• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom War Games Online Character Sign Up

Field Marshall

Eight Thousand Club

Username:

In Game Appearance:

Species:

Class/Role:

Type:

Equipment:

Skill Slots(Maximum of 10):

Other:

Last edited:
Username: I > U

In Game Appearance:
6b27cb1be4d7e20ac12888a0200b4082.jpg

Class/Role: Swordsman, AGI- DEX

Type: Human

Equipment: French estoc, Full body, silver armour, as seen in the "In-game appearance" picture.

Skill Slots(Maximum of 10): Sword Skills, Acrobatics, Parry, Two-Handed Straight Sword, Sprint.

Last edited:
Username: Aven

In Game Appearance: Picture is from SAO but is the same physicly(he wanted to capture his real apperence)
daniel_tex_sao_avatar__full_body__by_danyeltm-d73w1nf.png

Class/Role: Striker (Damage dealing)

Type: Agi-Str

Species: Human

Avatar's Bio: When he found out his older sister(Argo) was a beta tester in SAO, he immedently set out to buy a copy. Succsesful he was dismayed and enraged at kaiba when the death game started. If Argo wasent strong enough to cheer him up who knows what would have happend. But in the end he went leveling until he was strong enough to join the assault team which had just beaten the 47th floor. He managed to beat the martial arts quest that his sister failed at. He even ended up surviveing for long enough to be at the fight between asuna and kaiba as a member of the holy dragon allience. He also was one of just 300 to be trapped in ALO for a few months. After endureing that torture he stopped playing VR for a while, but came back in when a friend(please make that person someone.) asked him to use his skills from SAO to help them win.

Equipment: One handed sword, leather armer(Also has A on it).

Skill Slots(Maximum of 10): Acrobatics, Sprint, Parry, One Handed Straight Sword, Sword Skills, Martial Arts,

Other: Has ties with a certan information broker.

Last edited:

In Game Appearance:

Class/Role: Swordsman

Equipment: French estoc, Full body, silver armour, as seen in the "In-game appearance" picture.

Skill Slots(Maximum of 10): Sword Skills, Acrobatics, Parry, One-handed sword, Slant, Horizontal Square, Snake bite.
I thought an estoc was two handed.

Username: Knightwalker

In Game Appearance:
kuugo_ginjou_by_diabolumberto-d47oyrd.jpg

Type: STR - AGI

Avatar's Bio(optional): This avatar was imported from SAO as Kane is a survivor of the death game, although he had imported to ALO which he in turn has been imported to WGO. It's highest skills are strength and agility hence why its an STR - AGI type. His preferred weapon of choice is a claymore or zweihander, something of that nature. He is the one who started the Kingsglaive Clan and is the default Leader of the faction.

Equipment:
  • He currerntly wears some lightweight armor called Gashadokuro Bone] set.
  • His claymore was custom made by a smith to match his armor set and is called [Macabre Claymore]
  • Neon Violet Fairy Wings
Skill Slots(Maximum of 10): Sprint, Acrobatics, Wing Based Flight, Sword Skills, Two Handed Straight Sword, Light Metal Armor, and Martial Arts

Last edited:

In Game Appearance:

Skill Slots(Maximum of 10): Sword Skills, Acrobatics, Parry, Two-handed sword, Slant, Horizontal Square, Snake bite.

Username: Aven

In Game Appearance: Picture is from SAO but is the same physicly(he wanted to capture his real apperence)
daniel_tex_sao_avatar__full_body__by_danyeltm-d73w1nf.png

Class/Role: Striker (Damage dealing)

Avatar's Bio: When he found out his older sister(Argo) was a beta tester in SAO, he immedently set out to buy a copy. Succsesful he was dismayed and enraged at kaiba when the death game started. If Argo wasent strong enough to cheer him up who knows what would have happend. But in the end he went leveling until he was strong enough to join the assault team which had just beaten the 47th floor. He ended up surviveing for long enough to be at the fight between asuna and kaiba as a member of the holy dragon allience. He also was one of just 300 to be trapped in ALO for a few months. After endureing that torture he stopped playing VR for a while, but came back in when a friend(please make that person someone.) asked him to use his skills from SAO to help them win.

Equipment: One handed sword(maybe two of them), the lightest armer that still protects him(Also has A on it).

Skill Slots(Maximum of 10): Will put in sword skills when I get answer(about dual blades)

Other: Has ties with a certan information broker.

Accepted once a few changes are made

Take a look at mine but Type was reference to like stats like in GGO how avatars were classified by Class, though i did add a species section to the sheet

Avatar bio is for imported Avatars from other games

By skills I mean just skills not sword skills

wdinatx i think you meant leather armor for your character

Take a look at mine but Type was reference to like stats like in GGO how avatars were classified by Class, though i did add a species section to the sheet

In Game Appearance:

Skill Slots(Maximum of 10): Sword Skills, Acrobatics, Parry, Two-handed sword, Slant, Horizontal Square, Snake bite.

OK, I just edited my post

Krescent
79af1fd587e616bd3a6495acbb6e945a.jpg

Basic Info Real Name: Kris Beid

Game Info Username : Krescent

Class/Role: Mage

Type: Agi - Dex

Species: Human (Basically)
Avatar's Bio(optional): Her friend, Jacob ( wdinatx wdinatx ), convined her to play SAO with him. Wanting to make her best friend happy, she entered the death game. At first she was terrified, but with help from Jacob and his sister, she quickly embraced the game, leveling up alongside her friend. Once ALO came out, she started playing immediately and because of her semi-addiction to games, she got stuck inside ALO as well. After escaping ALO, she still didn't give up her addiction. She then tried out GGO. Once tired of that she started being on the lookout for new VRMMORPG's. Once War Games Online came out she was hooked immediately and she convinced Jacob to play it with her. She imported her avatar from SAO into WGO and they let her switch out some of her old skills for new skills to better fit what she wanted her character to be.

Equipment:
  • Lunar Set - A set she imported with her avatars. (See Appearance)
    • Crescent Moon Staff - A staff with a crescent moon on the top. The edges of the moon iare actually sharp which helps with cutting people in close combat. The other end has a point, which is also good for impaling people.
    • Crescent Moon Clothes - Enchanted clothes that act as light armor.
Skill Slots(Maximum of 10): As a mage, she was able to pick 3 types of magic to have for the entirety of the game. She cannot learn any of the other types, excluding magic gained from sets.

***Almost all magic that she uses on others starts off as a pikish=purple beam. Each spell are not active until the beam actually hits a target.
  • Sword Skills
  • White Magic - Currently knows 2 skills
    • Healing*** - Can heal others.
    • Shields - She can create shields.
  • Black Magic - Currently knows 2 skills
    • Mind Control*** - Can temporarily control the minds of the enemy. Enemies with very high sensibility stats are immune.
    • HP Absorb*** - Can absorb the HP of an enemy and use it for herself
  • Summoning Magic - Currently knows 1 skill
    • Summon Familiar - Her familiar is a white wolf. Her familiar can help her in battle and/or can give their summoner their energy. Mages are given a starter familiar but draining too much energy can kill the familiar, meaning the mages has to obtain a new one somehow. If you raise the level of this skill you can obtain multiple familiars. Once summoned, the familiar bsically has a mind of its own, though it's first instinct is to listen to it's summoner.
  • Sprint
  • Levitation/Flight
  • Cooking
  • Acrobatics

Other:

Her Familiar : Luna
3d045fed55aac4e5c65daaeb7c5a6b82.jpg

Last edited:
Field Marshall Field Marshall

Is this fine? There wasn't really much to go from limitations wise so I tried to add some in there. Also, I tried to add some info for each magic type but if it's not enough please let me know >.<

Nass
Aijima.Cecil.full.1645458.jpg

Basic Info Real Name: Kliff Beid

Game Info Username : Nass

Class/Role: Assassin

Type: Agi - Dex

Species: Human
Avatar's Bio(optional): He first started playing with ALO alongside his sister and Jacob. He, however, did NOT get stuck in the game like the other two because the day it happened he was sick. After GGO came out, he went ahead and played it with his sister. Now that WGO is out, his sister dragged him into another VRMMORPG.

Equipment:
  • Chameleon Set - A set he imported with his avatars.
    • Chameleon Clothes - Changes color to blend in with environment, essentially making the user invisible. Activated by a skill.
    • Chameleon Sword - A sword that changes color depending on the environment, making it essentially invisible. Great for making ppeople think you are unarmed until it's to late for them. It is a two-handed sword.
  • Sword Skills
  • Knife Creation (Currently Locked)
  • Sprint
  • Martial Arts
  • Katana
  • Blade Throwing
  • Acrobatics
  • Robbing
  • Searching
  • Hiding

Other: He and Kris are twins IRL.

Field Marshall Field Marshall Is this one good?

Last edited:

Is this fine? There wasn't really much to go from limitations wise so I tried to add some in there. Also, I tried to add some info for each magic type but if it's not enough please let me know >.<
Few questions
  1. How much do you know about the SAO series?
  2. What are staff skills?
  3. Why did they have to be specialized equipment sets for avatars over 50 when it could have just been the equipment the avatar was imported with?
  4. Is robbing actually a skill used in the SAO series?
  5. How does the mental magic work? Is it a first a beam that must hit the target or just some invisible wave or something?

Knife Creation i won't allow that currently but it's a skill he can learn later

1. To be honest, I do have to refresh my memory quite a bit, as I watched it a while ago and I have terrible memory. The wiki has been my friend.
2. A replacement for sword skills as she doesn't use a sword, at least I didn't plan on it.
3. Just in case the sets seemed OP for no reason. I wanted to make sure they were allowed. I'll change it to "imported with" if you want. No Problem.
4. Yes, although in SAO it was only confirmed to be used by monsters.
5. A beam would probably work best as to not be to overpowered with never misses. The spell on the target on takes effect once the beam hits them.

1. To be honest, I do have to refresh my memory quite a bit, as I watched it a while ago and I have terrible memory. The wiki has been my friend.
2. A replacement for sword skills as she doesn't use a sword, at least I didn't plan on it.
3. Just in case the sets seemed OP for no reason. I wanted to make sure they were allowed. I'll change it to "imported with" if you want. No Problem.
4. Yes, although in SAO it was only confirmed to be used by monsters.
5. A beam would probably work best as to not be to overpowered with never misses. The spell on the target on takes effect once the beam hits them.

1. Good to know
  2. Sword skills are for any weapon as wdintax said
  3. Yeah that would be best
  4. Alright I'll let you role with it
  5. Yeah a beam would be best

Oops ... Sorry bout that!

But I'm ready when everyone else is

^.^

Username: Hitokiri [slayer]
Sin ttulo-3-saigo copia_zpsesxbt8qt.jpg

Species: human
Class/Role: AGI - DEX
Type: swordsman

Occupation (IRL): Student, part time kenjutsu instructor

Avatar's Bio(optional): The original Hitokiri's avatar came from SAO, where he was one of the strongest players and clearers of the game, he was well known by defeating stronger opponents through cunning strategies, on the other hand, there were also rumors about he killed other players and enjoyed it (and to certain degree were true).
However at the end of SAO the memories of many wrong decisions made him avoid playing more swordfighting games like ALO (then he is relatively unfamiliar with flying and magics), and after some major changes to his avatar appearance, including wearing a mask, decided to play GGO in its American server to avoid being recognized.
When WGO appeared he decided to play once again as he trusted he might see someone special for him again.

Equipment:
He carries two custom swords (though can only use one per time), and a chest plate hide under his clothes. In SAO his avatar was more like a samurai, but since GGO it is a mixture of samurai and modern warfare appearance, he also uses a kabuto or samurai mask that covers much of his face., by the rest his equipment is like the image

Support Skills
Acrobatics
Hiding
Sprint

Combat skills
Parry
Battle healing

Weapon Skill
Sword Skills
Katana
Martial Arts
Battoujutsu

Other: Though his avatar's name is still the same, and still has some resemblance with his original avatar, the Hitokiri from SAO differs a lot of the Hitokiri of GGO or WGO, but if someone observes his appearance and fighting style though really difficult won't be impossible to deduce is the same player.
He is ambidextrous.

Username: Hitokiri [slayer]
Sin ttulo-3-saigo copia_zpsesxbt8qt.jpg

Species: human
Class/Role: AGI - DEX
Type: swordsman

Occupation (IRL): Student, part time kenjutsu instructor

Avatar's Bio(optional): The original Hitokiri's avatar came from SAO, where he was one of the strongest players and clearers of the game, he was well known by defeating stronger opponents through cunning strategies, on the other hand, there were also rumors about he killed other players and enjoyed it (and to certain degree were true).
However at the end of SAO the memories of many wrong decisions made him avoid playing more swordfighting games like ALO (then he is relatively unfamiliar with flying and magics), and after some major changes to his avatar appearance, including wearing a mask, decided to play GGO in its American server to avoid being recognized.
When WGO appeared he decided to play once again as he trusted he might see someone special for him again.

Equipment:
He carries two custom swords (though can only use one per time), and a chest plate hide under his clothes. In SAO his avatar was more like a samurai, but since GGO it is a mixture of samurai and modern warfare appearance, he also uses a kabuto or samurai mask that covers much of his face., by the rest his equipment is like the image

Support Skills
Acrobatics
Hiding
Sprint

Combat skills
Parry
Battle healing

Weapon Skill
Sword Skills
Katana
Martial Arts
Battoujutsu

Other: Though his avatar's name is still the same, and still has some resemblance with his original avatar, the Hitokiri from SAO differs a lot of the Hitokiri of GGO or WGO, but if someone observes his appearance and fighting style though really difficult won't be impossible to deduce is the same player.
He is ambidextrous.
accepted

Uhmm well support, combat and weapon are the classes of skills, then there are only 9 skills actually

Users who are viewing this thread

Back