• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom War for the Spider-Verse!

MainEventMan

One Thousand Club
"The calamity has begun..." Madame Web muttered to herself as she observed the Web of Life. All around her, strands of the mystical webbing were breaking apart, left and right. Madame Web would flinch slightly every time this occurred. "All across the multiverse...spiders die." Madame Web rasped, her hands clenching the rests of her chair as she could only watch as the Web of Life grew more and more strained. "There is an evil we have long forgotten...a great calamity that seeks to destroy us..." Madame Web held out her hand, images of heroes all across the multiverse appearing in the massive web as she did so. "We must join together...all will be lost if we spiders do not act...for the sake of...The Spider-Verse..."

spider_verse_by_jonathanpiccini_jp-d9l7kl6.jpg

Sooooo yeah! Recently I saw Into the Spider-Verse (FANTASTIC movie, by the way), and I've decided on a group RP themed around The Spider-Verse! The basic premise of it is a great calamity has befallen the Spider-Verse (It's going to be either the Inheritors, or The Sinister Six banding with their counterparts from other realities...whichever you guys prefer), and it aims to destroy every Spider Person in the multiverse, wiping out the Web of Life. In response, Spider People from all across the multiverse band together in order to save the whole of reality from destruction! If you show interest, you will be playing a Spider-Person of your choice from any part of Marvel's Multiverse. It can be canon, or a Spider-Person of your own creation, as long as it's creative enough!

If you're interested, please respond down below! If enough people show interest (I'd say about four or five, counting myself), I'll whip up character sheets and OOC and IC threads! Thank you, and good night!

Honestly I’d lean towards the Sinister 600 or whatever- nine times out of ten when I see a Spider-Verse thing it’s the Inheritors.

MainEventMan MainEventMan Do we have to use the canonical versions or can we make our own ? I'm okay either way... But I just wanted to know regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back