• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy War for the Material Realm

Balfnaught1

Second try at this.
Basically the story takes place in the Material Realm, essentially an enormous landmass far larger than our earth, and concerns a war between the two superpowers of the Realm, the Dragon Clan, and the Human Empire.
Here “Dragon” literally just means a powerful quadrupled creature. You could make a flying buffalo if you want. Stronger dragons can take humanoid (not human) form, while “human” includes things like orcs and elves. The war is over the vast resources and actual territory that are within the Realm.
Dragons are born with a Bloodline, which they develop and train throughout their life, through 3 stages and then into Completion.
Bloodlines allow Dragons to attain incredible physical power and other abilities, such as poison, teleportation, and even raising the dead. The power of a Dragon is decided by the level it has grown its Bloodline to.
Stage 1: True Dragon
Stage 2: Elder Dragon
Stage 3: Ancient Dragon
Completion: Draconic God
Humans acquire legacies of 4 types, which also can be mastered through 3 stages then into Completion.
Body Legacy - Allows you to enhance your body through different means with many different results, for example a Raging Tiger legacy could allow you to transform into a tiger able to compete with Dragons, or a Grand Inferno Legacy could give you a body of flame.
Technique Legacy - Allows you to acquire martial techniques and arts for different things, for example sword or axe-arts, or even just bare-handed combat. Achieving this to a high level lets humans compete with Dragons using just technique
Treasure Legacy - Allows you to attain mastery of a treasure or magic artifact. This could be anything, from a simple sword to a flying ship, or a river of liquid metal.
Other (need a good name for this) - Bizarre Legacies that grant odd abilities, such as prophecy, seeing thousands of miles away, or even mind control. These people tend to be weaker in direct combat but are held in more value by the clan than simple warriors.
A human’s power rating is decided by the highest stage they have cultivated their Legacy to:
Stage 1: Awakened
Stage 2: Saint
Stage 3: Demigod
Completion: Deity
You can choose either side and more info will be added if interest is shown. Neither side is overtly evil and both count immoral and moral beings in their ranks.

Hmmmmmm. I’m possibly interested in this actually, when you said human, you said it could vary. Does Fae also count in that? I’m talking like, High Fae, so basically elves but stronger in some ways.

And are there specific rolls that need to be filled?

Hmmmmmm. I’m possibly interested in this actually, when you said human, you said it could vary. Does Fae also count in that? I’m talking like, High Fae, so basically elves but stronger in some ways.

And are there specific rolls that need to be filled?
Wow a reply, yeah fae would count, the threat of the Dragons pretty much forces a lot of groups together under one banner. A few roles yeah, the leaders on each side are NPCs, but commanders on each side are required

Wow a reply, yeah fae would count, the threat of the Dragons pretty much forces a lot of groups together under one banner. A few roles yeah, the leaders on each side are NPCs, but commanders on each side are required

Cool! Then I’m defintely interested.

I love dragons, so I could potentially be interested in this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back