• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

VyotteVylicious

I run with Wolves and walk with Lions
Hello there!
Let me start off by saying I'm VyotteVylicious or as many would call me Vy, and I am looking for a partner that would be dedicated as I am when writing a story we enjoy. I am a novella (my word count ranges from 1500 to 6000 words per post) writer who is in search for someone who also has the love for writing long detailed responses, who plays more than one character (one who also think that "main" characters are limiting and streamlines the creativity aspect), able to do multiple plots and subplots, world and lore build, and contribute to the roleplay as much as I would do.

Right now, I am craving for a medieval fantasy because I'm feeling a bit bored with modern settings and burnt out with Sci-Fi. I want a good old sword fight and magic to spice up my creativity once more.
Now before I start rambling on, let me give you a brief outline of the plot or idea I have in mind. I was thinking of incorporating the Blood Elven race from Wow into the story (no, it is not fandom as we are using the race from the game but put a little twist of our own). A slow-burn romance with lots of politics, schemes, backstabbing, plots, and revenge all into the mix (basically game of throne, you win or you die kind of situation). Yes, this plot idea I have in mind will focus slightly more on the romance aspect of the story but viable to the world I am building.

Main Plot: Blood Elves and Humans are at war due to the humans wanting to invade their homeland and deforest their trees for survival purposes (building homes, fire, and whatnot) but the Blood Elves being who they are, sees it as an act of violence and threat against their kind. Politics, scheming, and action all shall be involved. It’s a general idea so that at any given time it can change based on your ideas as well.

Sub Plot: or what I like to call it interior plot within the kingdoms...lol. My character is the daughter to one of the former king's consorts (my character isn't related to the former king) as he agreed to take both mother and child in. She grew up in the palace and befriended the crown prince (your character), but as they grew older their paths went different and the childhood friends they once were soon become strangers to each other.

I too have a map partially built for this roleplay idea and I was hoping for a partner who shares the same love for character development, world-building, and conflict between kingdoms and internal conflicts between characters. Of course, the idea would need more than two characters, so you are not limited to only playing the crown prince/new king. The world I am trying to build based on the roleplay deals with a multitude of racial species, so we are not limited to Blood Elves and Humans.

Realm of Torailin.jpg

So, if you're interested! I hope to hear from you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back