• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wanting to run my first Robotech game

Psychie Psychie (Disclaimer: My head hurts. Pardon any goofs.) Aw, dang it. I am at my (self-imposed) limit of (4) games (Sharseya, Robotech: Broadsword, Wolf's Amaranth, and Sherwood's Atlantis Adventures). I could only join yours if I dropped from one of those (and as you are well aware, I'm running the first two).

In other words, I'd love to join your game (because I think highly of you both as a person and as a roleplayer), but I shouldn't (for my own "sanity"). Good luck! =)

I'm interested. I may be a bit slow though. Palladium system is new to me, and I'll have a lot of catching up to do both in lore and mechanics.
Awesome! I have my minimum of three players that I wanted, so later on today I'll start posting the threads to get us all started! Don't worry about being new to the system. Between me and Sherwood, we can help you out with all you need to know.
Psychie Psychie (Disclaimer: My head hurts. Pardon any goofs.) Aw, dang it. I am at my (self-imposed) limit of (4) games (Sharseya, Robotech: Broadsword, Wolf's Amaranth, and Sherwood's Atlantis Adventures). I could only join yours if I dropped from one of those (and as you are well aware, I'm running the first two).

In other words, I'd love to join your game (because I think highly of you both as a person and as a roleplayer), but I shouldn't (for my own "sanity"). Good luck! =)
I understand. I just wanted to make sure to offer you a spot to join in. If things ever change, I'll keep a spot for you! Thanks for replying, though.

I understand. I just wanted to make sure to offer you a spot to join in. If things ever change, I'll keep a spot for you! Thanks for replying, though.

Thanks and sure! I can't just leave you hanging after your thoughtfulness in wanting to include me. That's very kind of you, Psychie! =)

Also, let me toss this out there - if ever you want any help on the Game Master side of things, hit me up in a Conversation and I'll try to lend you hand. GMing isn't always easy and it can be a lonely task too. Sometimes just having someone to chat about that side of things with can be, at the very least, fun. You're cool-enough that I'm willing to do that with you. =)

I'm afraid my plate is also too full to take on another RP, but I do thank you very much for the offer! Best of luck to you in your first GM experience!

It is a hover tank squadron, set in the time just before the Robotech Master invasion. You'll be dealing with Malcontent Zentraedi for a while.

And I can see that our Storyteller appears to be a fan of RWBY, too.

And I can see that our Storyteller appears to be a fan of RWBY, too.
What's not to like? =P

That does remind me I need to catch up on some of the other RT shows though. RvB in particular.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back