• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wanting to run my first Robotech game

I might be interested in this. Are you looking for a mixed bag of ATAC and TASC, or a group of just ground or Veritech pilots?

I would rather have a group of one or the other. Personally, I have some reservations on the effectiveness of the Logan for the fliers, so I'd probably want to see the team in just hover tanks.

I'd love to give it a shot! Count me in. I don't know much about the Southern cross and that era, but I am pretty good about learning on the fly.

And tank stuff does sound pretty cool.

The Hover Tank is my personal favorite kind of mecha. Its small but very nasty.

I'd love to give it a shot! Count me in. I don't know much about the Southern cross and that era, but I am pretty good about learning on the fly.

And tank stuff does sound pretty cool.
Great! I hope to have at least one more person in the game before I open up the thread.

I don't recall it. So will have to look it up in the books. But artillery is fun by default so it's got my vote. Are they controlled by a single operator or a crew?

Though a non veritech flier I think would also be pretty fun. Speed and technique always make for fun spectacle.

In the early parts of the timeline, the tank main gun is a 125mm bullet that has different shells available for it. Later on in the series, it is switched to a 105mm particle cannon that has a better punch to it, but has a little less versatility.

You will start the game with the heavy shell weapon, then later on it will be upgraded to the particle cannon.

Are we going to be able to use the advanced martial art styles in Ninja's and Superspies?

Not to be nit picky, but the shells are the 105mm, and the particle cannon is the 125mm. But they both still rock.

I do not wish to be part of an rp where people try to force 125mm shells into too thin barrels - that ain't gonna work, that's basic physics.

On a more serious note: Thanks for the tag, really appreciate it. Unfortunately, my time is rather limited these days, and I wouldn't be comfortable joining another rp while I've got problems to keep up with those I'm already in.

I do not wish to be part of an rp where people try to force 125mm shells into too thin barrels - that ain't gonna work, that's basic physics.

On a more serious note: Thanks for the tag, really appreciate it. Unfortunately, my time is rather limited these days, and I wouldn't be comfortable joining another rp while I've got problems to keep up with those I'm already in.
I understand. Thanks for replying.

I'm interested. I may be a bit slow though. Palladium system is new to me, and I'll have a lot of catching up to do both in lore and mechanics.

Sorry, abit stuffed up with rps at the moment, if an opening shows up would be glad to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back