• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Wanting to RP an AU for Black Butler

ShipKing98

The King of All Ships - Bow Before Him!
Hey guys, I'm seeking to RP in an AU I've created for Black Butler, based on the Way Walkers series. I've created an info doc here complete with 3 starters for Ciel (who I've decided I want to play as in this AU). Note that the part at the very end really only applies to people I linked to the doc from rolechat or amino (RPNation is only one of many sources for my RPing). That said, if you want to complete that little 'exercise' at the end, feel free to, as it would certainly put me at ease.

My personal rules:

• Don't feel too nervous about getting something 'wrong' in the universe. Yes, it's based on a pre-existing work, but do I honestly care if you mess up? NO. I've provided all the information I've deemed necessary for understanding the universe in that doc there. Follow that information and we'll get along just fine.
  • I only RP in 3rd-person semi-lit. I'll try to put my stuff into paragraphs if you directly ask me to, but most of my RPing is done on rolechat where it's not customary, so I might forget to do so.
  • Hard nos for me are suicidal thoughts/actions and transphobia/homophobia. Seriously, don't do that kind of thing, in or out of character. Please. Also make sure to tell me your hard nos (though I tend to not go too dark unless my partner just leads me there) before we begin the RP.
  • Also, tell me any headcanons you'd like to include in the RP! If it doesn't conflict with the AU I'm sure we'll be able to work it in!
  • Seriously. Read the doc. Read the information on tazu, and on all of Sebastian's possible races (unless you want him to just be human, in which case go off I guess). Starters aren't technically a 'must-read' because those are there for me and rolechat but I would like you to read them anyway in case you happen to see one you like.
  • I would like to keep the RPs in the SebaCiel area.

If you're interested in the AU and my rules aren't too off-putting, send me a PM! Again, it's up to you whether you do the 'exercise' at the end of the doc but it would put me at ease if you did.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back