• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wanting to role play 1x1 :]

ManonX

BLACKJACK!
My name in ManonX! I am new to RpNation! I am looking for a 1x1 RP to get me started. I'm a pretty average role player, but I do enjoy putting as much detail as I can in any rp.

The only catch is, I only do first or third person RPs, I don't really enjoy doing 'chat rps'(sorry! >.<)

I'm up for any role play you can think of & I do play both gender roles.

If you're interested or have any questions, don't be afraid to ask on here or PM me! :D

Thanks!

Your friend,

ManonX

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you be interested in doing a wolf RP?I have an idea for an Alpha's Daughter x Mysterious Loner one in mind...it sounds cheesy,but in my head it works xD .

If not I'm open to a bunch of others,including fandoms for things like The Hunger Games,Sonic the Hedgehog,Maleficent,and potentially others.My brain went blank on the fandoms I like right then xD .I'll also do other animal ones and some others.For some reason I'm really craving either an animal one of some sort or a canon x OC The Hunger Games one...any THG one,really,but I love playing canon x OCs xD .Although,I cannot play canon characters to save my life,so I would have to be the OC.

Interested,perhaps?I'm new to this site,but not new to roleplaying.I can easily reach two chunky paragraphs and I have been RPing for around 4 years if not more.

I wouldn't mind doing a rp with you!

I'm new to the site as well, but I am not new to roleplaying. Far from it really.

I will rp any fandom, race, gender, anything, I have a pretty open mind and I put plenty of explicit description into my roleplays.

@Toxic Melony Ishtar - I'm up for anything as well! If you want PM me, and we can talk details? :)

Ahh, sorry but once more I'm new to the site and don't really now how to go about PMing people- and according to someone on here I'm too new to even do so. Could you PM me? I have a plot in mind if you'd like.

@Toxic Melony Ishtar -- Ah damn! haha, I'm to new too D: We can just talk on here and then get a plot line figured out :) and then start our RP on a thread or something! haha (I have a friend that goes on here and she's helping me haha)

Hello Manon!

I know it's a shot in the dark but, due to my resent obsession, I'm craving a lot of Digimon RPs, would you be interested in something like that?

@Nico -- Sure! I haven't watched Digimon in a long time! But sure why not! :) PM me? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
ManonX said:
@Toxic Melony Ishtar -- that sounds good to me! haha, do you want to make the thread? :)
Yeah, I'll link it to you here. 

ManonX said:
@Nico -- I wish! But because I'm new it doesn't give me that option! >.< Just Pm me when you're ready :)
But give me time, I;m at school right now and because I'm in an after school club it'll take longer.

@Toxic Melony Ishtar -- Sounds good to me! Just post whenever you can :)  

Mobius said:
Would you be interested in doing a wolf RP?I have an idea for an Alpha's Daughter x Mysterious Loner one in mind...it sounds cheesy,but in my head it works xD .
If not I'm open to a bunch of others,including fandoms for things like The Hunger Games,Sonic the Hedgehog,Maleficent,and potentially others.My brain went blank on the fandoms I like right then xD .I'll also do other animal ones and some others.For some reason I'm really craving either an animal one of some sort or a canon x OC The Hunger Games one...any THG one,really,but I love playing canon x OCs xD .Although,I cannot play canon characters to save my life,so I would have to be the OC.

Interested,perhaps?I'm new to this site,but not new to roleplaying.I can easily reach two chunky paragraphs and I have been RPing for around 4 years if not more.
Hey! Sorry I didn't see your message until now! But I'd love to to an RP with you! PM me when you can :D and we can talk details! I love your ideas! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back