• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Wanting to get into D&D!

Acorrn

lurker seems about right
Hi there!

My name's Acorrn/Lein, and I have been itching to get started with D&D for a long time now. Problem is, I don't know anyone in real life who's interested in this kind of stuff, and even among my online friends there's really not much interest for it. Basically, I'm just really looking for a group that's willing to guide me (and maybe a few others?) through the game, and, well, to just have tons of fun. I have seen streams (Critical Role *cough*) but the inner workings of the game are still a bit of a question mark to me. C:

I would strongly prefer doing it online and having a Discord group of sorts. I'm okay with voice chatting and all of that!

So, if anyone's down for this please shoot me a message/write a post below? I'm really excited! Thank you! <3

I guess. Did you need to pointed in the direction of a good source? Or a comprehensive explanation?

It's been years since I've played DnD, and I've never done it online, but I'm really interested in joining if that's okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back