• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Wanting Roleplay Partners

NoQuillToLive

Sardonic Writer
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings fellow roleplayers! I am Lucy or Cyn if you prefer a name variation, but I am excited to be here. I am hoping to look for some long-term partners and get roleplaying. Feel free to inquire about anything in messaging me or down below in the thread.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requirements:

1) -
Literate partners please only, what I mean is, people with the capability with a decent amount of spelling, grammar and punctuation. I understand mistakes happen, that’s to be expected really and that’s fine, I am not going to hold you accountable, even myself will not be exempt from making mistakes. But I will ask for above a paragraph response.

2) SchedulesUnfortunately, there will be instances where I may reply late, a few days later or perhaps a week. If you’re looking for an active partner in daily responses, I’ll have to kindly move you along away from this thread. I will not be able to meet that criteria and save us the hassle of that drama. I also know and understand real life comes first, gets in the way, I will not hassle you either.

3) As aforementioned with schedules; if two weeks pass by without a reply, I’ll assume you have either left the roleplay or the site. Don't hesitate to tell me if you're not interested.

4) I like contributing partners, ideas are best when added, mixed or come together; share any idea with me! Please, I welcome it. As well as contributions to the roleplay, above one paragraph please.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Me:

1) I prefer original inspired roleplays, ideas that isn’t quite connected heavily to canon based or needing to play characters that are canon. I can do fandoms certainly, but most of my character will be original creations, I find that far more comfortable than trying to squeeze my mind in an already establishment mindset of canon characters.

2) I have no problem playing characters with various sexualities, so I am open to anything in this regard, but I’ll always hold a special spot for boy x boy roleplays.

3) I primarily play male oriented characters, but I have deviated to females needing to fill a role or an idea etc. Don’t be afraid to tell me what you want!

4) I do have Skype, Discord and Kik as means to chat offsite; I can also adapt to Skype or Discord roleplays, but not KiK.

5) I’ve had maybe around three or four years of roleplay experience; it’s become an enjoyable hobby, and I only wish to become better at roleplaying.

6) Preferred Genres: Romance / Supernatural / Horror / Adventure / Gore / Drama / Angst / Dystopian / Superpowers / Fantasy / Slice-of-Life / Survival /Realism / Modern

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Potential Ideas:

Last edited:
Hey I'm interested in that sorcerer and familiar rp. Sounds like it could be very exciting. I'd love to indulge in this world with you.

Hey I'm interested in that sorcerer and familiar rp. Sounds like it could be very exciting. I'd love to indulge in this world with you.
That sounds great! Would you like to discuss this further in pm's? I apologize for the late reply, I fell asleep.

Hello!! I haven't had a survival role play in quite some time and I was wondering if you and I could toss around some ideas!! Just from your post alone, I can already tell that I will love your writing style!

Hello!! I haven't had a survival role play in quite some time and I was wondering if you and I could toss around some ideas!! Just from your post alone, I can already tell that I will love your writing style!
Awh, thank you very much for the compliment! And I would love to, I am already excited by this. :D Would you like to discuss this further in messages?

Hi Lucy,
You are certainly a breath of fresh air to the RP world. I'd love to pick your brain and see what we can come up with.

Hey, hey! I'm not entirely sure of a plot, but I'm definitely down for something~~
Sorry about being late on the response, but message me if you have any ideas/plots!

Hi Lucy,
You are certainly a breath of fresh air to the RP world. I'd love to pick your brain and see what we can come up with.
Oh my, thank you very much! I would love that to, to see if we can come up with any plots/ideas/concepts etc. Would you like to discuss this further in private messenger?

Last edited:
NoQuillToLive NoQuillToLive

A bit of a weird request, but I was wondering if you wanted to do a Kuroko no basketball RP? If you haven't seen it, basically it's basketball: anime style. Are you interested at all?

PM me if you are interested in a hero x villain roleplay. I've got a plot in mind

Sorry about being late on the response, but message me if you have any ideas/plots!

Oh my, thank you very much! I would love that to, to see if we can come up with any plots/ideas/concepts etc. Would you like to discuss this further in private messenger?
Certainly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back