• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [[WANTED]] Rp buddy. Heccin' need friends on here!

Hey there looking for an RP partner that's okay with doing play write style of RP, a lot like JK Rowling's Fantastic beast writing style if that makes any sense.
I do fantasy themed role plays mostly with multiple settings and a lot of characters. If you'd like to get to know some of my OC's please do so here: Its My OCs!

Other than that please fill this out if you are interested!

Name:
Appearance: (Pictures preferred, but descriptions welcome)
Personality:
Powers:
Limits: (At least one)
Extra:
Bio/Back story:

Yeah, I’d like an example

Ink: Augh... I'm so sick today its making me want to die.

Otaga: you ALWAYS say you want to die but you never kill yourself. *groaning* come on, you're such a wimp.

Ink: I say I want to die because I think it be nice to experience it you know... With out the permanent effects, which is why I get so jealous of you. Getting to sleep all day and what not with out a care in the world and whenever you want.

Otaga: You... Jealous of me? You have nothing to be jealous of!

Ink: Lets see. *counting on his fingers* You live in a castle, you can do whatever you want, your parents leave you alone, you can smoke and drink without a care in the world, you have servants AND soulless automatons at your every whim, you're leader of one of the biggest clans ever in the realms.
So yeah... Your life is pretty great.

Otaga: my clan hates me And my father does care! He cares way too much if you ask me. Always torturing me and stuff even if I just Minorly fail him, even in how I address him!
My whole clan hates me too!-

Ink: Maybe if you weren't such a stuck up snob, they wouldn't hate you.

Otaga: Dare you speak to me that way! I am the-

Ink: *grabs Otaga's lips* you're proving my point. Now shut up before I tear these off your face!

Ohh
That’s script writing, I have never attempted that writing style before
I’m more into the storytelling type writing

Hi! Can I rp with you? i'm looking for a realistic rp..i'd be the male if you'd like. If i can, pm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back