• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Red Shadow Claws

Six Thousand Club
Hey, I've been on a long hiatus from this site (sorry for leaving quite abruptly).

But I am back, and would like to run a game. There are two basic options, and I'd like to see which of them garners enough interest.

1. Ars Magica - a game set in medieval mythic europe, where you play magi, and their companions as they learn more about magic.

2. Chronicles of Darkness - A grim modern world, where the creatures of the night are loose, and the darkness is a cover for various hideous things that humanity can't, and won't cope with. If this gets picked, we'll need to see whether we're playing vampires, werewolves, or changelings.

I'm not really equipped with the materials nor the spare time to jump in and learn, still glad to see you're back and in good cheer. Good luck man!

Also, I suspect D's phone auto-corrected Ars Magica to answer magical. He's wanting to know what system that game runs on I assume.

Would a game of Scion 2e be able to attract more possible players?

Scion happen in you world. The various gods and mythologies are all correct. And you find yourself a bunch of teenagers with strange powers, and confronted by equally strange happenings, as you make sense of this strange world, until one of more of the gods deigns to visit you and claim you as their Scion, an agent in the mundane world.

I'd be down to learn to play -- at least, I hope I could figure it out, haha. I did want to do PBP tabletop fr fr this time and I've had this concept for a teenage "son" of Aphrodite/Eros hanging around since forever...

Any chance there's still a spot? I've played a lot of OPP games (mostly different CofD and Exalted) and I own some Scion books, but never gotten the chance to take a crack at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back